Jungkook (Military)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Even if my stars collide and I'm light years away I'll be the same" *・゚:*・゚
──────
https://youtube.com/shorts/OHPpHnyMoAE?si=6SbQt47psoPsqQlB
This is the vid. Youll know when u read on.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

"Good morning baby", Jungkook's husky voice reached your ears as you buried your head deeper into his chest, smiling sleepily.

"Good morning kookie", you lazily pressed a soft kiss to his jawline making him chuckle as he pecked your forehead.

"Comeon babe get up we have a long day ahead", he urged you out of bed gently, making you groan.

"JK it's like 5 am right now I wanna cuddle", you pouted slightly and snuggled closer to him, as he sighed and agreed.

"5 minutes only"
"Ok"

You giggled happily and tangled up your legs in his, clinging onto him like a sleep koala. You brought up your hands to run over his shaved head, making him giggle.

"Stop baby it tickles", he squirmed, smiling, making you giggle too. He buried his head into the crook of your neck and sighed, holding you tightly while swaying a little, relishing this moment for a few minutes before getting up, making you whine.

"Babe, look at the sunrise", he breathed out causing you to sit up and look outside the window of the air bnb you were staying in, being at a loss of words for the beautiful view outside.

It was a mixture of purples and pinks, a symphony of coral and lavender shone as golden whispers kissed the sky, casting shadows over the glimmering sea water that yield to the warmth of the rising sun.

You sat up, mesmerized. "It's beautiful", your voice came out in a whisper as you felt Jungkook's strong arms wrap around you, him resting his chin on your shoulder, his body pressing against your back as his legs went on either side of you too and you leaned into his embrace.

"You're more beautiful", he mumbled back, nuzzling his nose against you cheek, making you blush. He smiled, his sparkly gem like teeth shimmering and eyes twinkling with love. You could never get enough of staring into his beautiful eyes, he always looked at you with so much..... love.

(HAVE YALL SEEN HOW HE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA LIKE HES IN LOVE? THATS THE LOOK IM TALKIN BOUT I PUT IT THERE ABOVE 😭 HELP IM SO WHIPPED)

He suddenly groaned exasperatedly, making you flinch as you laughed. "What? I wanna kiss you but we haven't brushed our teeth yet". Hearing that you quickly bolted out of his grip and ran towards the bathroom calling for him to as well, making him throw his head back and laugh before following you.