Yoongi (Gardening)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Love is the flower you've got to let bloom patiently"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Im not experienced in gardening but i tried my best 😭 my aunts mom in law does grow chillies, lemons and herbs so ik quite a bit and i did my best to research 🥺

If there's anyone who's educated in this stuff and finds any inaccuracies kindly lmk ❤️💜✨✨

Love yall 💋

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi and Y/n had wanted to plant a small garden in the backyard of their house for a long time, but had always put it off until Yoongi himself went on a little gardening spree and bought everything they would need.

The idea of growing their own vegetables and cooking with the same was appealing to them, and also planting flowers from which their house could be decorated would be a great way to spend their day together.

Unique but romantic.

Anything could be romantic if it was with Yoongi, that's what Y/n thought at least.

Yesterday they had made sure to soak the seeds in water and then in a plastic bag with damp paper towels as they sprouted little by little.

Y/n made her way outside, smiling as the calm breeze kissed her face softly, hair she had tied up into a messy braid slightly fluttering.

She was wearing a pair of overalls, along with a checkered white and black shirt of which she had rolled up the sleeves, a small rose pendant resting on her neck and old sneakers adorning her feet.

As she snapped on the silicon gardening gloves Yoongi made his way outside.

Y/n almost combusted on the spot because of how cute he looked.

Yoongi flashed her a bright gummy smile as he held out his arms after setting the box of pre-sprouted seeds down, as if to show of his outfit.

He was wearing a pair of overalls too, and a white short sleeved shirt inside. The overalls breast pocket had little tangerines embroidered on it, which Y/n had proudly done herself.

Along with that he had snapped on his favorite black beanie on which Y/n had sewed on a little iced americano with a kawaii face.

He looked so tiny.

"How do I look?" He sheepishly asked and Y/n moved forward to give him a tight hug.