Taehyung (Military)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"We could be slow dancing, until the morning" *・゚:*・゚

──────
Idk why i was listening to Let Me Down Slowly and crying a lil while writing this 😭😭

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘Idk why i was listening to Let Me Down Slowly and crying a lil while writing this 😭😭

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Babe where you at?", Y/n called out to Taehyung from the kitchen, where she was baking brownies. Taehyungs deep honey like voice reached Y/n's ears as she walked out of the kitchen after checking the brownies in the oven.

"Here! Just took a shower", he replied from thier bedroom, making Y/n run to him and backhug him, burying her face into his neck, smelling the fresh scent of his bodywash.

He giggled as he picked up his hair brush but then set it down, still giggling, if not even more because of what just happened.

He sighed, "Ahh its gonna take time to get used to"

Y/n pressed a kiss to his cheek from behind, "You're still looking handsome as ever".

Taehyung turned around, a mischievous looking smile on his face, putting his arm around Y/n's waist and pulling her closer, voice dropping a few octaves.

"I think hot would be a better word...no?", he asked, nearing her as she blushed profusely.

"Uh- I-", she nervously giggled and buried her face into his chest.

Taehyung giggled too as he wrapped his arms around her and wiggled her excitedly.

"Come on babe call me hot you know I am", he whined, still laughing happily as Y/n blushed, hands still on her face.

"Ok- you, you look hot", she squeaked out making Taehyung giggle as he pressed kisses repeatedly onto Y/n's face before leaning in to kiss her on the lips softly.

Taehyung pulled Y/n closer by her neck, forcing their lips to glue to each other more fiercely. Y/n brought her hand to his neck and traced the skin there, making him sigh and kiss her even deeper as she did the same. They broke apart, panting slightly from the loss of breath, Taehyung was going to kiss her once more, but stopped, sniffing the air.

"What's that? You're baking?", he excitedly asked, as the aroma of brownies wafted into the room, causing Y/n to run and go check on them.

Taehyung made his way to the kitchen and found Y/n looking at the now baked brownies before setting them aside, a proud smile on her face.