Chapter 3

Zaviyaar's POV:
I had to go to Abbu's College where he is a trustee. I have absolutely no interest in going there but I was strictly ordered by Abbu so I have no option.

Last night we had a great party. It was a party held by Sahil Bizenjo. A dear friend of mine. I grew up with him and we did our schooling as well as our universities together as well. For me , I always wanted to be a businessman like Abbu.Me, Sahil and Arsalan are like brothers. Arsalan is Sahil's cousin. Sahil's Uncle's eldest son, Arsalan Bizenjo. I met Arsalan during university but he easily became a very dear friend. These two are my support system and I don't know what I'd do without them.

Yesterday's party was a blast. We were partying till 4 in the morning. I just broke up with my 4th girlfriend of this month. She was a bitch. Making out with another guy infront of my eyes huh. It didn't take a minute for me to breakup with her. I don't grow attachments. I play. Love isn't for me. Where's the fun in love?

I woke up with a headache because of the hangover but I still have to go to that assembly for a speech. I got ready. I wore a blue suit with a white shirt.

I was standing in the hall when the principal was introducing me and my eyes landed on a girl. She was beautiful. She had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and dusky smooth skin. She gets dimples when she smiles.

I started my speech yet I couldn't take my eyes off her and I realised I was staring at her. So I shifted my gaze and tried to divert my mind elsewhere. After my speech was done I stood besides the principal while she was giving the speech and again I found myself staring at her.

After everyone left the auditorium, I made my mind to get that girl. Make her mine. I got her number and of course no one could question me. I then got a call from Arsalan," Han bhai kidhar ghoom raha hi itni subah subah? Tere ghar aya tou aunty keh rahi hain tu college gaya hai?". I replied," Han yar Abbu ne zabardasti bheja tha". " Woh chor, aaj shaam ko mil, chai shai peete hain mil kar". " On kar".
and we then greeted each other good bye.

After our hangout in the evening, I reached home and went straight to my room. I then texted Maira.

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒕 11 𝒂𝒎
-𝒁𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒏

I knew she'll meet me if I mention the administration office even though I had absolutely no work at the college. We usually don't visit the college. All the work is handled by Abbu's most trustworthy men but for you, Maira Ahmer, I'll be visiting your college.