Chapter 4

Maira's POV:
"UTHO MAIRA SUBAH KE 8 BAJ RAHE HAIN COLLEGE NAHI JANA KIYA?" I heard someone shouting at me. When I got a little conscious of my surroundings I realised it was mama waking me up. I woke up and sat on the bed,"Han mama uth gayi aap chill karein".

I checked my phone and saw a notification of my first class being cancelled so I informed mama about that and slept again. My next class was at 12. I then again woke up at 11:23. I rushed to freshen up and change into my uniform. Today mama along with our driver dropped me to college.

On the way to class I met Mishal. Then we went to class. Arisha didn't come today.

After my class ended, Mishal went home and I was waiting for my eldest brother Umair Bhai to pick me up. Just then, I got a call from an unknown number. I received the call.

" I asked you to meet me Maira. You couldn't listen at once, could you?". Someone spoke angrily. Oh shit, I forgot to meet him. "I'm sorry I forgot to meet you, it slipped my mind. May I come to you right now?". "Meet me in the parking lot in 5 minutes". He said with anger that I found myself obliging to him and walking towards the parking lot.

There I saw him standing against a Range Rover using his phone. Today he was dressed in a casual black t-shirt and blue jeans and even had sunglasses on. I walked towards him, scared to the core. He had an intimidating aura around him which was making me question why I was even walking towards this man.

I was a few steps away from him when he looked up towards me. I walked to him and stood infront of him. "Sorry Sir, I forgot to meet you at 11. It actually slipped my mind and today my morning class was cancelled so I came late to college." I excused. "Firstly, don't call me sir, call me Zaviyaar. And secondly sit in the car I want to talk to you". He ordered.

It didn't feel right him asking me to call him by his name but that is sort of understandable but asking me to SIT IN HIS CAR!? No sir that isn't happening. " I am sorry Zaaviyar but I cannot sit in your car. We can talk here. " I said. He took a deep breathe, looked towards the right as if trying to calm down. "Mujhe ghussa mat dilao Maira. I have already been waiting for you for almost 2 hours and now you're saying you don't want to sit in the car?"

"I cannot sit in your car. It doesn't seem right. If my family gets to know that I sat in any man's car, they'll kill me". He scoffed upon hearing this and was about to say something when my phone starting ringing. It was Bhai's call. I received the call," Gate pe ajao, wahin pe hun main". He told me. " Acha okay bas arahi hun". I replied.

I looked at Zaaviyar and he still looked pissed. What is the problem of this man. "This doesn't end here. I want you to answer my call whenever I call you. Is that understood Maira?If you fail to do so, you don't even know what I can do"

"I can't promise you that. Whenever you want to talk about the matter you called me here for, just text me".

He sighed and then agreed.

I walked to Bhai and then we drove home.