Chapter 15

Author's POV:
The bonfire was on Friday and currently Maira was on a call with Mishal and Arisha. They were convincing her to come to the bonfire.
"Yar mera dil nahi kar raha jaane ka, tumloug chale jao." Maira said. "Aise kaise, tum bhi chalo aur agar tum nahi jaogi tou hum bhi nahi jayenge." Arisha said.

They were straight up blackmailing her and it worked. Maira agreed to go with them. Next day when she went to college, she didn't let herself be alone at any point thus she avoided Ali totally. Thankfully.

Soon it was Friday. Zaviyaar knew that Maira would be coming. During the week they did talk on text but it was only till greetings and how are you and stuff. Zaviyaar wanted to apologise to her in person for his wrong behaviour.

Flashback
Zaviyaar was talking to Arsalan.

"Yeh tu college main bonfire kyun arrange karwa raha hai? Maira ka chakkar hai?" Arsalan asked. Zaviyaar looked at him and said," Han. Uske ilawa woh mujhse milne nahi wali, apni family se darti hai tou iss hi liye event arrange karwaya. Udhar tou woh ajayegi aur phir in person uss se maafi maang lunga."

Arsalan's eyes widened in shock. "Phirse bol? Tu kiya karega?". "Maafi maangunga, uss din badtameezi kar gaya tha uss se." Zaviyaar replied in a calm manner as if nothing was off.

"Tu? Maafi maangega? Woh bhi Maira se?" He asked again in disbelief. " Han bhai aise kyun react kar raha hai. Ek dou chammat karaoun jo phir yaqeen karega?" Zaviyaar replied.

"Samajh raha hun main sab. Yeh bata Maira ko bhabi bulana shuru kardein?" Arsalan asked while smirking. Zaviyaar didn't reply, he just rolled his eyes.

Flashback ended

It was difficult for his friends to be believe that he was just doing this to apologise to a girl who is just 'intriguing' to him or 'gives him thrill'. He had never gone this far for a girl. Sahil knew that his bestfriend was whipped while his bestfriend hadn't realised yet.

Maira was on her way to her college. Azlan was dropping her today.

Azlan dropped her off at the college gate and left. He had an important football match hence he was in a hurry. He didn't even wait for Maira to enter the college. 'Irresponsible' Maira thought.

She was dressed in a beautiful mauve dress with flowers printed on it. She wore a black high neck underneath it and layered multiple chains on her neck.Her hair was open and she had beach waves. She looked absolutely stunning.

The event was going good and she hadn't seen neither Zaviyaar nor Ali. She was in peace and she even started enjoying the event. She excused her self and went to the washroom.

She came out of the washroom and suddenly someone pushed her against the wall and caged her. When she looked at the person, it was Ali. That piece of shit. She tried pushing him but he wasn't moving. He leaned in near her hair and said," You Maira, are like an addiction". Maira was still struggling to get out of his hold. She started yelling then. Ali put his hand on her mouth, muffling her screams.

"Maira!" A voice came.