Chapter 12

Continued:
"Yeh kiya horaha hai ispe zara roshni daalna pasand karengi aap?" Arisha asked and I told everything to them from A-Z.

"Is he crazy or what? He showed up at your house?" Mishal said in disbelief. "Han yar wohi tou problem hai. Issey ghar ka bhi pata chal gaya hai. I tried to talk to him in a sensible manner but he isn't understanding. Pata nahi kiya hogaya hai. Yar mama baba bhai ya azlan main se kisi ko pata laga na tou mera qatal hojaana hai"

"Don't stress too much. He's probably that type of a guy whose ego gets hurt when you reject them. So the best bet you can have is just play along with him jab tak iska dil naa bhar jaye warna mera nahi khayal yeh itni asaani se peecha chorega" Arisha gave her opinion.

"Han maine bhi exactly yeh hi socha huwa hai. Khair ab issey choro, ghar chalte hain"

Zaviyaar's POV:

Ever since I saw her from her window, she's been stuck in my mind. Her scared face keeps coming in my sight like a broken record and this is very new for me. This has never happened ever before. That day I never intended to talk to her brothers, I just wanted to scare her so that she doesn't think of blocking me or not reply to my texts.

Today when I saw her at the park from a distance, talking with her friends and laughing wholeheartedly, that gave a weird feeling in my heart that I've never felt before.I was confused about my feelings. Anyways, I approached her and talked to her but when she started yelling at me I lost it. I told her off and walked away. I was very angry on her. I needed to get her thoughts out of my head and calm down a little.

I called Sahil and Arsalan and asked them if they were down for a few drinks tonight. They understood that I wasn't in the best mood so they immediately agreed. We decided to meet at my house today. Ammi and Abbu were out of city due to some business partner's daughter's wedding. Not that they stop me from drinking, Abbu himself drinks.

It was around 10 when both of them showed up at my house. "What happened? Why are you so pissed off today?" Arsalan asked me.
"Is it about a girl?" Sahil asked further. Sahil is the genius of the group. He even has amazing business ideas and a lot of the credit for the success of our business goes to him.His father is a business partner of ours and Sahil works with his father with dedication unlike Arsalan and I. We work when we're forced to by our parents, we don't take it very seriously.

"Han, Tujhe kaise pata laga?" I asked him in shock. "Bhai hun tera, shakal se bata sakta hun." He answered proudly.

"Alizeh ke saath tou tab hi break up hogaya tha uske baad kon aayi?"Arsalan interrogated.
I told them the whole story of how I showed up at her house then at the park and what I said.

"Uska waise react karna banta tha. Especially jis tarah se tum bata rahe ho uski family kaisi hai. Faltu main bechari ko dara ke agaye ho." Sahil said taking a sip of alcohol. Maybe he was right. I shouldn't have held her wrist like that but it wasn't something new for me. I did that to girls before and no one ever reacted like that.

"Waise bhi iske peeche kyun para hai tu?" Arsalan said. I looked at him and smirked, took a sip and said, "She intrigues me. There is something about her that makes me want to chase her down no matter what it takes, no matter what she does. It's a weird feeling. I've never been like this before."

Sahil smiled understanding his bestfriend.

****************************
Hi Everyone! How are you liking this story till now? If you do like it then show your support by commenting, voting and saving the book in your library. It would motivate me to write more. Thankyou🫶