Chapter 8

Zaviyaar's POV:
I was going to meet Sahil and Arsalan when on my way I saw Maira standing alone infront of the college gate. I checked the time and it was 5:37. What is she doing here at this time? It's almost dark. I stopped my car there and went towards her because I was genuinely concerned for her. I don't know why but I wanted her safe.

She first ignored me and that pissed me off. I was being a good guy and offered to drop her safely but she of course replied rudely. Then she saw her brother and she started panicking and asked me to go. I used that to my advantage and put a condition that she must unblock me. She promised me to do so but I don't think she will. She just said that to get rid of me as she saw her brother. I don't know why she's so scared of her brother. Anyways I left from there and went to meet Sahil and Arsalan.

At night when I came home, I checked if she actually unblocked me or not and to my surprise she did. True to her promises, I see.Impressive. 

"You actually unblocked? Didn't expect that." I texted.

After a while she texted back. "I fulfil my promises."

"Can we talk to each other at least if not be my girlfriend?" I texted.

"No we cannot." She replied. A smile appeared on my face. She may be saying this seriously but it seemed a bit goofy to me.

"And what can I do that Miss Maira would actually talk to me?" I asked her in the same assumably goofy style she texted in.

"Nothing. I told you I don't want to have any contacts with you. I just unblocked you because I promised you back there and I had to fulfil my promise."

Oh so she actually was serious. My bad.

"So you're actually not even gonna agree upon talking other than the topic that you don't want to talk?" I asked.

"Why do you want to get blocked again?" She replied.

"Okay I see then. How about I call your brother and tell him things about us? or even better, meet him at your house right now, personally."  I said with a smirk. I already had her address with me, along with the phone number of all her family members.

"What do you mean by 'about us'? there is no 'us'! and I'd like to see you try coming to my house. I wonder how you would find my address"

How cute of her trying to dominate me. Little does she know I already have her address.