Chapter 9

Maira's POV:
After I told him that he won't be able to find my address, he left me on seen. I thought he had enough for today at least and won't talk further. I got ready for bed then.

I was watching a video on my phone before sleeping when my phone started ringing. Who would call me this late at night? I looked at the caller and it was the same unknown number. It was Zaviyaar. By now I recognised that number.

I didn't pick the call and let it ring fully. It then rang again. I picked it up this time because I had a feeling he won't stop until I receive it. So I received the call.

"I like the light grey paint on the walls." Uh, Okay doofus. Why are you calling at 11 at night telling me you like a certain colour on the walls. Was he drunk or something? Wait does he actually drink?

"Okay. You know it's pretty weird to call someone at 11 telling you like light grey paint on walls?" I told him annoyed and confused at the same time.

"Hmm. There are 5 coconut trees here. I see." He said. His voice was full of amusement. Umm what is this man talking about. He is slowly confirming that he is high on something.

" Kiya bole jaa rahe ho?" I asked him not understanding a word he's saying.

" Parde band karlo subah roshni ayegi tou jaldi uth jaogi. Waise bhi kal tou off hai na." He said.

"Hain? Konse parde? Konsa off? Are you drunk or what?" I asked further. Mujhe ab yaqeen horaha hai yeh banda nashe main hai. Raat ke 11 baje parde ki baatein kyun kar raha hai.

"Apke kamre ke mohtarma." He replied calmly.

"Mere kamre..." I trailed off when the realisation hit me. THE WALLS OF MY HOUSE ARE LIGHT GREY AND WE HAVE 5 COCONUT TREES OUTISDE.

I walked towards the window freaking out thinking if what I am thinking is real and if it is real I am dead if anyone gets to know.

I looked down from the window and there he was. Standing there leaning on his car. Wearing a maroon t-shirt with grey sweat pants. One hand in his pocket while the other holding the phone. He looked up when I came to the window and gave me a smile.

"ARE YOU CRAZY ZAVIYAAR?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? PLEASE JAO YAHAN SE! KISI NE DEKH LIYA TOU PATA NAHI KIYA HOGA. NEECHE TOU GUARD BHI HOGA AUR AGAR USNE DEKH LIYA WOH TOU BABA KO BHI BATA DEGA. PLEASE CHALE JAO YAHAN SE."

"Tumne hi tou kaha tha you'd like to see me try finding out your address. Now I would like to talk to your brother. Should I call him or ring the bell? Your choice." He smirked looking at me.

How I just want to rip his head off and tell him off but I can't do that because this man right here is capable of doing everything he is saying. If he could show up at my house at 11 pm, frankly he could do anything.

"Okay Zaviyaar, you wanted me to just talk to you right, I'll do that. I swear, whatever it is, we will talk it through okay? Just go right now." I pleaded him.

"You promise me that you'll talk to me?" He asked in a proud manner as if he had just won a battle and is now rubbing it in the face of the opponent. But as I was way too desperate to get him away from here I was ready to agree to him.

"Yes. I promise. Just go for now. Please?"

"Alright. I'll go for you only but I expect you to stay true to your promise" He wanted reassurance.

"Yes of course. Now just go please." I just wanted him gone.

"Okay, I'm going, but remember I can come over to your house again and have a sweet conversation with your brothers." Zaviyaar said.

"Yes I know you can do anything now just go Zaviyaar". I said watching him turn, opening the door of his car. I heard him laugh just a little before sitting in.

"Okay, Good night." He said before he drove away.

"Good night" I replied and hung up the phone.

Well that was close. This man is crazy. I even promised him that I'll talk to him. I don't break my promises. I have to talk some sense into this man. Uff! I hope he doesn't show up like this ever again.

—————————————————
Hi Everyone! I know this is quite a long chapter but I was very excited about this. Give me your feedback in the comments below. Vote for the book as well and add it to your library. It would mean the world to me. Thankyou🫶