𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

MY LITTLE JELL-O HORCHATAS! HOW ARE YOU?!

Firstly, thanks for choosing to read this book, it means a lot to me, and I hope y'all like it

For those of you who have read my previous fic s, I'm sorry I couldn't complete anything other than 'Misunderstood Misfits'... A lot has happened and so I was too busy to actually write and by the time I was finally free, I lost motivation ;-;

Anyway, let's hope that's not the case for this fic as well, as I'm really excited to start.

Alright so, here me out: Tyler actually has a super hot, kinda a bad-boy but not completely a bad-boy, mostly just misunderstood  (outcast) twin. Nuff said.

Secondly, I'm also gonna be listing a few abbreviations so that y'all can imagine yourselves while reading this because personally I like to think of myself as the mc, and hope that that's the case for most of you as well.

1. Y/N: Your Name

2. L/N: Last Name

3. Y/H/C: Your Hair Color

4. Y/H/L: Your Hair Length

5.Y/H/T: Your Hair Type

6. Y/E/C: Your Eye Color

7. Y/H: Your Height

8. Y/B/T: Your Body Type

9. Y/S/T: Your Skin Tone

10. Y/O/P: Your Old Place (Wherever you live rn or moved from.)

And incase some of you are insecure of being yourselves, you can always imagine someone else... OR, you can finally realize how perfect you are, no matter what anyone else says, and embrace your beauty already!

Do note that in this story YOU are a normie, and your mom works for the Mayor (until he dies, ofc ofc). I haven't seen a lot of fics where the MC is a normie, and wanted to just try something different for once.

Don't worry, just because you have any super powers yet doesn't mean you can't be badass. I mean, what do you think you REALLY are irl anyway if not a beautiful, stunning, gorjus, badass goddess queen diva chad asjkasdja and all that other stuff?

Yes, I'm basically summing up perfection right now because THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!

(please love yourself more than what you already do, because you deserve it, love.)

Anyway, moving on...

For those of you who aren't aware of the Love Interest's character sketch, here ya go:

So, Atlas Galpin is Tyler's twin brother. I tried to find a lotta reference images, but it always lacked something or another. Eventually I did find this one as a face claim based on the descriptions I had in mind, so here it is.

 Eventually I did find this one as a face claim based on the descriptions I had in mind, so here it is