𝟜𝟠.

"Yo yo yo- It's almost Eleven-O-Clockity, so haul it out on the dance floor one last time to spice things with some... romance!"

Chugging down my 8th cup of punch, I was ready to pass out on the couch with the girls, exhausted with all that dancing. We didn't even know what we were discussing about this point, but all of us were pretty content with just... jabbering our hearts out.

Bianca was talking about how eating fish should technically be considered as semi-cannibalism for her kind, and Yoko was talking about her toxic ex-girlfriend. Enid went on a rant against her mom, and her lack of werewolf powers, whereas Wednesday was still pretty bummed about losing her pocket-mace.

And just when I was about to request Thing to carry me back home once I'd pass out, the guys all approached us. "May I have this dance?" Atlas requests, offering me his arm politely like the gentleman he was capable of being every time he wasn't a hungover asshole.

Of course I couldn't say no to that, so here we were, in the middle of the dancefloor, getting into our positions. Pulling me closer, Atlas's hands snaked down to my waist, holding me gently but firmly. I placed my hands on his shoulders, as we swayed around to the soft beats of the soothing music that was playing.

As the beats progressed, so did we.

The werewolf twirled me around, drawing me in closer, and we could feel each other's bodies get hot, as his hands were linked with mine, fingers intertwining. Our faces were merely inches apart, his hot, minty breath hitting my face, our gaze fixated on each other.

Since I knew that this was possibly the only time we got some privacy because everyone else was too focused on their partners to notice shit, I leaned in closer to the boy in a teasing manner, before pulling away, exposing my neck to him as I ran my hands through my hair.

He pushed his body against mine as we swayed along, and he spun me around, making use of the good amount of free space we had around each other. Bumping into Ajax, I accidently knocked him into Enid, and the two just held on to each other tight, too stunned to speak.

Pulling me back into him, a soft smirk on his face, I realized that this was exactly what the werewolf wanted. Guess I'm not the only matchmaker around here then, huh? Holding me closer to his chest. "Admit it, you liked that." Atlas whispers, making me grin.

"You certainly got some killer moves up your sleeves." I compliment the boy, trying to contain the emotional war that my heart was waging against my mind. 

Part of me wanted to fuck him, and the other part just wanted to settle for a kiss. Another part told me to go with the flow, but the last part was telling me to run home and cry because I don't deserve the happiness I was feeling right now.

But obviously, before I could make up my mind, Atlas twirls me around once again, pulling me back into him, and catching my raised leg, resting it against his waist. A little tipsy due to the spiked drinks, I couldn't help but use it to my advantage, and risk everything I've got.

Hitched my dress up a little to tease the boy, I ran my hands through my body, then my hair once again, before wrapping them around his neck. "God, you're so hot." He grins, burning bright red now, but that was probably just the lighting.

"You don't know the kind of effect you have over me..." I murmur to myself, slipping one of my hands down to the werewolf's toned chest, that I could feel through his shirt, and pulled him closer by his collar. Inching his face closer to mine, I was admiring his beauty from a closer angle.

Seconds turned to minutes, and inches turned to centimeters as we involuntarily got closer.

"Is it bad that I wanna kiss you now?" He speaks in a low, husky voice staring at my lips, and then my eyes. "You're so fucking amazing..." He sighs, but just then, before I could react, comprehend, or analyze the situation, a drop of water landed on my nose.

Looking up angrily to see what interrupted this perfect moment, I was in for a shock when it suddenly began pouring. Someone must've set the sprinkles off- Wiping my face, trying to shield myself from the water, my heart skipped a beat when an ear-piercing shriek was let out.

Chaos reigned, and everyone began running around frantically, slipping and falling and crashing into the furniture. And that's when it occurred to me- the water... it was, um, blood? Sticking out my tongue out of curiosity, I was a bit disgusted, yet relieved at the same time to discover that it was just paint.

"C'mon- we gotta get outta here!"