𝟜𝟟.

"LET'S GET PHYSICAL"

Two hours had passed since we returned to the dance floor, and everyone was raging savagely. I just laugh, ruffling Atlas's hair when he caught me after I jumped off the table I was dancing on with Enid and Bianca and a few more fangs before Thornhill told us to get down after the faceless dude, Pedro fell into the punch.

Everyone was pissed at him for that, cuz c'mon, who doesn't love getting drunk on spiked yeti-tinis? Even Wednesday had finally let loose after having like 15 serving. And there she was, in front of Tyler, a few meters away from us, dancing creepily, enjoying herself.

She was literally so iconic.

Dancing and laughing together, we all formed a huge group and began dancing our asses off. As time passed, the wilder we got. People were grinding on each other, Ken was doing the worm, and Enid and I were spinning each other around, trying our best to not bump into anyone.

The longer we spun around, the dizzier we got, until we eventually lost grip of each other due to the sweat, and fall backwards. "You've got some great reflexes." I grin toothily at the boy who came to my rescue yet again. "And you've got some concerning dance moves right there-" He chuckles.

Standing up now, the world was still spinning, so Atlas had to support me for a bit longer, until I finally bumped into Wednesday, and decided to join her weird dance.  Seriously, where did she even learn dancing like that? It was so fun!

I swayed my hands left and right, looking up, and then swaying them behind me back, tilting my head to the side, acting dead and walking in front. Wednesday and I sure had great coordination too. Some sirens were actually looking over at us, concerned, but we didn't care.

We were having the time of our lives right now, and no one was going to take that away.

The guys were just moving their heads in sync whilst jumping around, which was honestly pathetic because who the fuck calls that dancing? But oh well, as long as everyone was having fun, I guess I shouldn't judge their... skill issues.

I did notice Atlas and Tyler bump into each other, but Atlas just looked through the boy, and carried on with the day. Given everything he had told me, I was pleasantly surprised by his reaction, or rather, the lack of it. It's better than having him rip the poor guy's throat apart.

Clawing at the air aggressively, a few more people decided to join us, as no matter how freaky the dance must've looked, it was still very cool to perform. Enid, Yoko, Sylvia, Monica, Luisa and Anya joined us too, and at this point the entire table-dance troop had reunited.

The only person who was missing now was Bianca, and she had some killer moves!

As the night commenced, we all began cheering wildly for Ajax and Raj who were now twerking and swaying their hips to the song 'Water', while pouring down some of the spiked punch on their asses as the girls began showering them with fake monopoly money.

This is the most fun I've had in... like, forever!

Everyone was having a blast, and another hour was almost up before I even knew it. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick-" I excuse myself, leaving the electrifying party to get some air. Once I made it outta the hall, I saw a familiar siren sulk in the corner.

Deciding that peeing could wait, I walked up to the girl instead, and took a seat beside her. 

"Whoever invented high heels clearly had a side hustle as a torturer." I scoff, taking off my shoes and massaging my feet, also using this as an excuse to talk to her. "As my dear mother always says: Fire tests gold, suffering tests a woman..." The siren muses, noticing me.

"Speaking of suffering... Where were you all night?" I ask the girl, genuinely concerned. "Didn't see you with Xavier even once." I add. "We had a little tiff." She replies, looking over at me. "About your friend, actually..." She mumbles, rolling her eyes.

"Does he have a crush on her or something?" I ask, playing dumb. "Much more than that, actually-" Bianca scoffs. "He wanted to me remove my amulet and make him forget all about Addams." She explains. "What an asshole." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." She sighs, looking away as Wednesday approaches us, plopping down beside me, kicking her shoes off and threatening to rip them apart with her damn teeth if they give her another shoe-bite...

"Why aren't you two with your dates?" She questions bluntly. "I wanted to clear my head." I shrug. "I want absolutely nothing to do with Xavier anymore." Bianca scoffs. "I heard you two quarrel." Wednesday deadpans. "It's the talk of the hour." She then informs, making me sigh.

"You guys don't know what it's like..." Sighs the siren. "Being beautiful and popular?" Wednesday raises her brows. "Never knowing people's true feelings." Bianca corrects. "If someone likes me for well, me..." She frowns. "What about your amulet?" Wednesday asks.

"It's not foolproof-" Bianca scoffs. "It's a mild prophylactic, so to speak." She adds. "That's why Xavier broke up with me." She mumbles. "He could never fully trust me." She sighs. "The worst part is... I could never trust his feelings either." She deadpans.

"I never knew if they were real or not." She confesses. "You guys are lucky that way." She sighs. "How so?" I wonder aloud. "You found yourself one of the most genuine people I've ever come across." She replies. "Heart of gold, that boy has." She mumbles.

"He's not an easy nut to crack. Takes his time to form judgments, relies on instinct more than anything else..." She muses. "And he really really loves you." She smiles softly. "Take care of him though. He's been through a lot already." She adds.

"For someone who claims to hate the normies, you sure seem close to Atlas." Wednesday observes. "Well, because technically he's a halfbie." She corrects. "And we've been fencing partners for nearly two years now. I know the boy better than the back of my hand." She shrugs.

"Well then why would you consider me lucky?" The raven then questions, still wary of the siren. "You don't care what people think of you." Bianca simply states, making Wednesday look away, allowing that statement to sink in.

"Honestly, I wish I cared more..."