𝟜.

"This is OUR booth."

Rolling my eyes at their entitled asses, I was ready to get up and leave, avoiding trouble as usual as pissing my mom off wasn't worth offering these spineless losers a piece of my mind. But before I could get up, Wednesday beckoned me to stay.

"Why are you three dressed like religious fanatics?" She simply questions. "We're Pilgrims?" Tom answers. "Potato, po-tah-to." I scoff. "We work at Pilgrim World." Lucas scoffs, slamming down a flyer on the table, right in front of me, startling a little, and then pushed it ahead for her to see. 

Taking the flyer, she thoroughly read through it before commenting "It takes a special kind of stupid to devote and entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide." Ticking the boys off, I couldn't help but chuckle, agreeing with everything she just said.

"My dad owns Pilgrim World." Lucas spat. "Who you calling stupid?"

Biting my lips to contain my laughter, Wednesday was still as unfazed as ever. "If the buckled shoe fits." She simply muses. "Guys- Back off." Tyler butts in after realizing what was going on. He already knew how it always went down, as this wasn't the first time Outcasts were being harassed by the braindead dodos dressed like a bunch of country bumpkins that they were.

"Stay out of this, Galpin!" Paul shoves his arm off. "Yes, stay out of this." Wednesday commands, standing up now, facing Lucas, not batting an eye. Wait, that leads me to my 5th most peculiar observation about the raven... She never blinks.

What even is up with that?

"So tell me, freak... You ever been with a normie?" Lucas questions. "Other than the freakiest one, of course. Fucking half-breed, mutation bitch." He then looks at me, making me ball up my fists again. No, y/n... don't let him get to you. Just relax and have your coffee.

"I never found one that could handle me." Shrugs the girl. 

An uncomfortably eerie silence followed as the two entered some sort of an unofficial staring contest. Slowly leaning closer to the boy, the boy subconsciously leaned back, both of their feet planted firmly to the ground until she finally says "Boo." 

Making the boy flinch and lose his balance. Obviously this sudden reaction triggered Paul, who now launched a punch at Wednesday from the back, which she somehow dodged by simply stepping aside, allowing the boy to punch his friend/gang-leader square in the face.

She then quickly grabbed his hand, twisting his wrist, and flung the boy at Lucas, who was just getting up from the fall, and the two were knocked to the ground once again, faces nearly inches apart. If they both weren't such asshole's, I would lowkey ship them.

Tom then grabs Wednesday by the shoulder, about to punch her, but she managed to kick him where the sun don't shine instead, making him groan. "Ew, let go, weirdo!" I kick Lucas's hand that was slithering across my ankle for support, off.

Getting up and walking up to Wednesday, I knew that though she could handle them all by herself, I'd have to get involve now that they were angry, and ready for a round two. Paul got up to his feet, and charged at her, but I simply push her aside, taking matters into my own hands.

I step aside, tripping the guy with my foot, making him fall, and kneeled down, grabbing him by his collar and socking him in the face, knocking him out. Meanwhile Wednesday delivered a solid roundhouse to Tom, who kept throwing punches at her.

Finally, when Lucas used the rest of his strength to attack us both, Wednesday and I exchange a subtle nod, and knee him in the gut as he tried to grab us. "Consider this a warning..." I whisper to the boy, knowing that I'll be in trouble no matter what I did anyway.

Ending things once and for all, I kicked him in the face, chipping his tooth, knocking him out.

"Well, that was easier than I had anticipated..." I mumble, not satisfied enough. "They're all bark and no bite. Typical, if you ask me..." She rolls her eyes, finishing her coffee. But right before I could say anything, I felt someone grab me from the back, wrapping his arms around me tight.

Trying to free myself from his grip, I ended up freeing an arm, and elbowed him in the eye, making him drop me. Wednesday and Tyler quickly help me up, and the moment I turn back to fight the guy, I see someone else grab his arm, twisting it behind his back.

"Why don't you pick someone of your own size, asshole?" The boy from earlier, speaks rather calmly, in a cold voice, pinning him to the table, positioning the boy's arm in such a way that one snap is all that it'd take for the bone to break.

Tears streamed down Tom's pudgy face as he begged profusely for mercy like the pussy that he was, and after some deep consideration, the boy finally shoved him away, making him fall into Lucas, who was by the entrance, at least  7 feet away. Super hearing AND super strength?

He is definitely a werewolf. Which means Enid probably knows him... 

"Pathetic." He simply scoffs, turning back and going back to his seat now, all of us staring agape at the beauty. "I'm still waiting for my coffee, by the way." He muses without looking up from his book. "Expect this to reflect on your tip." He adds, making Tyler scoff.

"Yeah, like you ever pay." He rolls his eyes, a soft smile on his face. They seem close yet hostile at the same time. Who even are they? Ex-friends? Ex-partners? Friends-With-Benefits??? Literally what. "So uh, where'd you two learn those kung-fu moves?" He then asks us, changing the topic.

"I just watch a lotta movies." I shrug.

"My uncle taught me." Wednesday replies. "He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery." She adds. "Aw, was he a monk?" I ask, not expecting to hear something so, uh... peaceful? "Prisoner." She deadpans, making my face fall. "Why am I not surprised." I chuckle softly.

"Tyler, what the hell is going on in here?!"