𝟛𝟟.

"OMG I can't believe Velemir actually asked me out!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that. I don't get why so many girls are so desperate to be asked out by someone or the other. Like I can totally understand the excitement one can feel if asked out by their crush, or someone they like.

But what I cannot comprehend, is why some of them just want someone to ask them out just for the heck of it. Because they apparently don't wanna go alone to the Nevermore dance like a complete 'loser'. Why do they even wanna go to the dance? It's not they belong there anyway.

Besides, these are the same people who hate on the supernaturals behind their backs. But of course, when Vampires are involved, it's a whole other thing. Why? Because Wattpad has corrupted out dumb delulu minds.

Imagine romanticising humanoid mosquitos🥱.

A few Fangs did try asking me out, but I declined. I wasn't interested, and my mom wouldn't let me go anyway. I'd much rather go exploring the woods with Wednesday again than to spend my entire evening surrounded by horny, sweaty people, grinding on each other whilst making out.

Unless the horny sweaty person was Atlas, of course. But I doubt he's into that stuff. Or even if he is, I don't think he'd ask me of all people. To be honest, I'm not even sure where we stand anymore due to his constant mood swings this entire week.

He's onto something, but I don't know what. 

Ever since our trip to the morgue, he has been inspecting the clues very carefully, creating his own notes. He doesn't text me as much either, and is always lurking around somewhere or another. We hardly see him anymore. But that's also because of his ban from the Weathervane.

That still didn't stop me from hoping, though. Hoping he'd ask me, or hoping we'd meet. Due to my ongoing tests in school, and my dropping grades, I haven't stepped outta the house much either, so I guess that could also be a factor behind us drifting apart.

But here I was right now, chilling at the cafe, doing my homework whilst trying to ignore the excited chattering of those who had been asked out, and were discussing about the theme of the dance. The event is tomorrow evening, and it was currently just a friday evening now, so there was a lot of time.

Enough time for the dumb werewolf to fall in love with me and ask me out to the damn dance! Maybe I should've tried out that ritual the witch lady from tiktok was yapping about the other night. I should really start paying more attention to my FYP. 

***

Enid🐺💅🏻:

Greetings, fellow intrepid outliers in this vast cesspool of adolescence.
I was wondering if you were up for some systematic inspection in a certain artist's cabin today.
Should you be interested, I expect to see you here no later than 4:43 PM, as that is the distance it would take for you to walk to the location.
Time is a valuable resource, and tardiness will not be tolerated.
Thank you for your cooperation.
-Yours disdainfully, Wednesday Addams.

Me:

Um, u good bro?

Enid🐺💅🏻:

ignore her
she was born in the wrong era smh
this is Thing

meet us as Xavier's Art Studio in 10

i'll send u the location

Me:

Oh, okay
See u guys soon!