𝟚𝟚.

"Oh, c'mon man- we lost because of you!"

Chuckling to ourselves, overhearing the losers quarrel, blame, and attack each other with their ores whilst trying to swim away, all at once, my attention slowly drifted towards the boat that belonged to the sirens. They were catching up with us at an alarming rate, everyone grinning menacingly.

"Fish-legs at 6 o'clock." I warn Wednesday, who, without making it that obvious, turns around to catch a  glimpse. "Faster!" The girl behind me pants, already exhausted, and I realize that Wednesday was now, no longer rowing, but looking at something with her binoculars instead.

"What was it?" I ask her, as she calmly puts it away, resuming her job. "Our target." She answers monotonously, before looking down at our secret weapon, eager for the command. "Thing, do your thing." I instruct, and the hand crawls up to a clutch, and yanks it, launching a net in the water.

"Did we get him?" I ask, and he dives into the water to check, returning a minute later, giving me a 'thumbs-up' after drying himself up. "Here, I got it just for you." I smile, offering him a soft towel as he deserves it. "Okay guys, prepare the anchor, for we're nearly there." Enid instructs.

The Jokers had already reached, but we were less than a minute away, so not all hope was lost. Besides, with their inside source gone, I doubt the sirens stood a fair chance at winning this thing anyway. "Now what?" I ask once we pull over by the land.

"We need to capture the flags kept at Crackstone's Crypt, and go back." The girl behind me replies, a bit suspicious now. "Are you new?" She then asks. "Ladies, quit jabbering, and get your head in the game!" Enid quickly snaps on my behalf.

"No, you guys stay here." Wednesday stops us before we step outta the boat. "Make sure that Bianca and the rest of her puppets can't sabotage our boat." She instructs, and we reluctantly comply, eyeing the two Jokers who waited patiently in their boat, secretly eying ours.

"Thing... I need you to distract a couple of Jokers." Enid then requests the hand, who slowly got out of the towel he was so snug in. The hand instantly obeys, scrambling up to the two clowns, Ajax and some other dude called Bronx or something, and tossed a pebble at them.

"What?!" They were shocked by the sight, and that's when Thing began dancing around, teasing them, and flipped them off, triggering the frustrated, ill-tempered boys. "Get him!" Bronx commands, and him and Ajax both chase the hand.

"What a bunch of dodos-" We chuckle, and Enid strides over to their boat, bringing out her perfectly manicured claws, and scratching it. "That was bloody brilliant!" I grin. "Why thank you, y/n." Enid does a little curtsey. "Now, where is Wednesday?" She questions impatiently.

Getting back into our boats, we waited for the girl. And once the Gold Bugs had arrived, our patience wore thin. "Shit- The boys are here..." The strange girl curses under her breath, and we see two very proud clowns, Xavier and Atlas, run over, waving their dumb flag with pride.

"Later, purr-incess!" Atlas mocks, and I look for my ore, ready to smack some more sense into this clowns. "Hey, where are the others?" Xavier asks, and the confused boys began looking around frantically for their partners. "Alright, I'm going after her-" I scoff, finally losing it.

"But you don't even know where the crypt is!" Enid cries. "What an idiot." I hear her sigh before I venture off into the wild. "Wednesday!" I call, looking around, trying to find my way to this crypt... And just then, I saw Bianca Barclay and her friend, and followed them to the place.

"Having a little catnap?" I hear the siren mock, and there, laying on the ground, was the raven. I rush over to her and help her up, picking up the flag as she seemed too tired. "What happened?" I ask, as we ran as fast as we could. "I had another vision..." She mumbles to no one in particular.

"A vision? I didn't know you were a psychic..." I reply, and we eventually make it back. "C'mon- Hurry up! We have to go!" The girls all yell, and we dive back into the boat, noticing that the other two had already left.  

The Jokers had made it the furthest, but I knew they wouldn't last much longer, so our only enemy here really was just Bianca. Just as we thought, the clowns began to sink. "Later Sylvanne!" I chuckle as we leave them behind. "Cheaters!" Xavier cries, only making us laugh louder.

"I just asked myself 'WWWD'..." Enid starts. "What would Wednesday do?" I guess almost instantly. "Exactly!" She grins proudly. "Probably go after their throats instead, she would." I scoff, and the girls nod in agreement, and we soon began nearing the sirens.

"The final two teams are the... Gold Bugs- and the Black Cats!" I hear the headmistress announce, and everyone began cheering for us when they laid their eyes upon us. "Faster, ladies, faster!" Enid instructs, and we all give it our all, motivated to finish strong.

Pulling another clutch, the boat was now laced with sharp spears. "Attack-" Wednesday instructs, and we row towards the sirens. We were barely an inch apart, when the boat began moving the other way. It was as if someone was controlling it from underneath.

"Thing!" Wednesday cries, and without further ado, into the water, he dives. 

Struggling and panicking, we were nearing the point where the purples had been crashed, but right before the final impact, the peace was once again restored. Due to the adrenaline rush, we only went faster, finally crashing into Bianca's boat, destroying it to pieces.

Laughing and cheering, we teased them as they were sinking, and within a couple of minutes, we were welcomed by a triumphant fanfare. The crowd went wild with cheers, officially declaring us as Victors, and Enid pulls us all into her warm embrace, as we all began celebrating.

"OMG YOU GUYS- WE DID IT!"