𝟚𝟞.

"You've got some nerve coming here after what you did..."

Taking about 5 minutes to get myself together, I realized I better head in and get over with the day because it was only going to get worse. But what I saw when I stepped in was something I'd never be prepared for-

It was Atlas pinning Tyler to the wall, grabbing his collar, as the two continued quarrelling. "What the hell did you tell her?!" Atlas yells. "I just warned her like a good friend!" Tyler scoffs, shoving him off, pinning him to the wall instead now.

"No, fuck that, Tyler. You and I both know you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, and maybe your gothic serial killer princess-" The werewolf mocks. "Or is that a part of your plan too?!" He asks, and the brunette loses it, shoving him to the ground.

"You just couldn't see me happy for once now, could you?!" Atlas yells, struggling against Tyler, who was on top of him now, punching him in the face. "The world doesn't revolve around you!" Tyler yells when Atlas flipped him over effortlessly, pinning his hands down.

"Bullshit- Tyler. You could just never see me have something you didn't. Ever since we were kids, even with mom!" Atlas cries, making Tyler lose it again, and flip the two over, until they eventually began wrestling and pounding the crap outta each other.

"YOU KILLED MOM!" Tyler shouts eventually after the two continued throwing insults at each other.

That one comment, however, was enough to the wolf, who was now punching his face repeatedly, splattering blood everywhere. "What the fuck is going on?!" I finally scream, freaking out. "Stop it, both of you!" Xavier too butts in, trying to break them apart.

After getting elbowed in the face a couple of times by the furious werewolf, I decided to step in and help him out. "Atlas, stop it!" I cry, holding his fist, preventing him from punching the already bloody boy. The moment my hand slithered around his icy, bloody one, he froze.

Stopping everything, he quickly got up, avoiding eye-contact, walking away as if nothing happened at all. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask the boy, who lurked past me as if I didn't even exit. He paused for a second, as if considering replying to me. "I don't know... Why don't you tell her, brother?" He speaks coldly, leaving.

"Brother?" I repeat, still trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened. Tyler simply lets out a groan as Xavier picks him up, looking disgusted. "Oh, shut it. You and I both know you deserve it for everything you did." Scoffs the artist, helping him stand now, taking him to the bathroom.

Why's everything so messed up today?!

Without further ado, I quickly snuck out to look for a certain temperamental werewolf, the moment I saw the Mayor lurk outside with mom, and the headmistress of Nevermore. "Not today satan-" I mumble to no one in particular, and dash out through the back. 

"...You okay?" I finally found the boy outside, staring blankly at a wall painted white. 

"Whatever he told you about me is a lie." He simply says, not looking at me just yet. "I don't care even if it isn't. I just wanted to check up on you." I sigh, walking closer. No response. "Atlas, what's wrong?" I ask the boy, touching his shoulder, uncomfortable by the tense silence.

"You shouldn't be here." He says quickly. "With me..." He adds. "Well, technically I wasn't supposed to be born either, yet here I am." I joke, trying to lighten up the mood. "Relatable." The boy scoffs softly, still staring.

"Why are you staring at that blank wall?" I ask, changing the topic now, hoping for better results. "It wasn't blank last Outreach Day..." Mumbles the werewolf. "What happened to it?" I ask. "Tyler happened." He answers, finally looking at me, eyes cold, brows furrowed.

Hips lips curled down into a subtle frown as he crossed his arms, unsure of what to say. "You mean your brother?" I raise my brow, still trying to register the fact. "Fraternal twins." He elaborates, making me even more confused now.

"What the- Why am I just finding out about this?" I ask, extremely frustrated now.

"It wasn't worth talking about." The boy shrugs. "Not worth talking about? Dude- You're literally the twin of one of my only friends. How is that not an important piece of information worth mentioning?!" I scoff. "Because DNA does not make family!" He snaps.

"It can't..." He sighs, looking away.

"So that means... The sheriff- He's your--" I realize something. "Sperm-donor, yes." He rolls his eyes, making me snicker a little at that nickname. "Why didn't you tell me?" I then ask, trying to remain calm, knowing that the wolf was basically a ticking time-bomb right now.

"You never asked." He shrugs. "Look, y/n, can we just skip the awkward talk and get to the point?" He then turns to me, rather anxious now. "Just rip the bandage, okay?" He sighs, bracing himself for whatever was coming his way.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused ONCE AGAIN, but I guess I'm getting used to it by now. "Just... Tell me you never wanna see me again. Or just, call me a freak or whatever. Let it all out. I can handle it." He rambles. "And why would I do any of that?" I roll my eyes.

"Because of... that?" He raises his brows, looking towards the Weathervane. "Atlas, I'd be lying if I said that what you did in there wasn't a big deal, because it was, alright?" I start. "But at the same time, I don't really know the history between you two either." I add.

"What I'm trying to say is that I can't really form any solid judgments without sufficient information." I sigh. "Tyler was being a dick earlier anyway, so I'm not that upset about it, but not gonna lie, I don't like this side of you either." I roll my eyes.

"Tyler's always been insecure since we were kids." The boy scoffs. "Every time I'd get something he didn't have, be it some candy, toys, better grades, friends? He'd find some way or another to take it away from me." He confesses.

"He did it with dad, but when he tried it with mom, it didn't work because of... This." He sighs, he lifts up his shirt, revealing a huge scar that looked like a bite-mark on his waist. "And the rest is history." He frowns, quickly covering it.

I didn't know how to react anymore. I mean, all this was too much to take in, especially in one go- but like... HIS BODY IS SO HOT! Okay no y/n, focus. Bro just opened up to you, kinda, and his super sexy physique is the last thing you should be thinking about!

"Atlas, I... I don't know what to say." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "You don't have to. I'm not justifying my outburst in there. But to be completely honest with you, I have zero regrets." He shrugs casually.

"Tyler may be my twin, but we haven't seen each other in years. We can't just get along overnight." He scoffs. "He has ruined a lot of my relationships with people in the past. All his friends were mine before. Why do you think I don't talk to anyone anymore?" He rants.

"I just can't let the same happen with you too..." He mumbles the last bit, looking away.

"I'm not going anywhere." I assure him a minute later. "Maybe you should..." He sighs, about to walk away again, but I grab him by the hand before he could do so. But before I could say anything, a familiar gloomy voice snaps us out of it.

"As much as I'd hate to watch this revoltingly wholesome soap opera, we've got places to be."