Chapter2⃣

I wake up to the sound of my dad yelling at the movers. I roll my eyes and start at my morning routine. When I finish its about time to hit the road. I get in the car and put my earbuds in and play my music. My dad starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. I put my head on the window and fell asleep.😴

⌛️7 HOURS LATER⌛️

"Where are we?" I ask.
"Almost to our new home."
"Oh, yay." I said sarcastically and put my head on the window.
"Lindsey, you are going to like this home!"
"And whys that?"
"You'll see."
"How much longer, I'm hungry?"
"About 9. But you can wait." He said the last part jokingly. "I'll stop at the next McDonalds. I put my earbuds back in and played my music. With the overflowing boredom I had, I scanned through my iPod hoping there was somebody to put me out of my misery. Instagram! I always loved looking at the pictures my friends took, and the shoes, and my crush. I'm not following him because I'm too much of a baby to do that but I'm always drooling over his photos.😍 my thoughts popped when my dad said something.
"What?!?" I asked.
"What do you want to eat?"
I looked outside and saw at we were at McDonald's. "Oh, 20 piece chicken nuggets with fries, and a chocolate chip frappe."
"Okay."
When we got our food I instantly started eating. My father talked but I wasn't listening because nothing he said was even important really.
"How long now?" I asked.
"About 2 hours."
I was surprised to hear that. Time flys by when you are bored. I put my head back on the window and fell asleep once again.😴

THOES TWO HOURS LATER.

When I woke up we were pulling into a drive way. I was really excited actually!! When I saw the house my jaw dropped.
"You could have told me it was a mansion dad!"I squealed.
"Well I wanted to surprise you."
When the car came to a stop I opened my door and just stared at the house. Another car pulled in the driveway and a woman stepped out of the car, and walked over to my father and gave him a kiss. After they talked for a while she introduced herself.
"Hello Lindsey, I heard so much about you. I'm sure you know my son Shawn, he goes to school with you."
"You are Shawn's mother?"
"Yes I am, speaking of him, he should be pulling in any moment now." She said.
"Oh."I said.
"Shall we go get settled in?" She and my father both spoke in unison.
------------------------------------
(Photo above is Shawn)