Chapter 38

I woke up and got showered and ready for school, I wore sweats and a baggy sweatshirt and my nikes. I wore very little makeup today and put my hair in a high messy bun. I went upstairs and totally skipped breakfast, I drove to school without Shawn and didn't talk to anyone and went straight to the office, to sit for the day I skipped on. Nick stormed in, but smiled at me, I ignored it. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked walking closer to the table. I continued to ignore him. "Lindsey, hey... What happened." I was fed up. "When were you planning on telling me Nick? Huh? The day you left?! I screamed at his face. He stood there shocked like a firecracker just blew up in his face, because one just did, this firecracker just did.
I walked out and and left school heading towards the parking lot. As I got into my car I saw Nick walking out after me. "Your too late asshole" I said under my breath and sped away before he could get any closer.
I don't know where I'm going, I'm just not stopping. Any where close that is. After about an hour I stopped on a hill that was over a cliff. I stood at the top and sat on a rock that stood over the edge. I turned my phone off hours ago so I probably had tons of calls and messages that I would just delete anyway.
I just sat and thought about everything. Me and nick are done, I'm going to move into my own house far away from here. I might as well go start packing. I got in my car and drove back home. Every car imaginable was in my driveway. I went around the house and used the side door to my room to avoid everyone that would see me. I Got boxes and starting folding my clothes and putting them in each box finally I was done packing all of me items.