Chapter 21

After I woke up I walked out of the office to put my books back in my locker and get my bag to head to detention. Crap! I forgot that I drove here with Shawn.
When I got in the detention room I sat in the back and pulled my phone out under the table.
(L): hey leave without me I have to sit detention.
(S): haha, you have to skip that crap! We are going out with my friends! Bail out quick.
(L): fine wait by the car.
(S): alright.
I shoved my phone in my bag and ran out of the room and out to the car as fast as I could. "Dude that was fast" Shawn said as we got in the car and drove home. "You know I was kidding right." He spoke. "What?!" I practically screamed. "You mean to tell me that I bailed out for nothing." "No we are going to hang with my friends, but you shouldn't have bailed you are going to get in even more trouble." "Wow thanks Shawn!" I said in annoyance with him!
We got home and I went straight for the shower to get refreshed for tonight, we are going to the bowling alley!

15 mins. Later.⌛️

I get out of the shower and run to my closet to find something to wear. After I redid my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun and walked down to meet up with Shawn. "Ready?" He asked. "Yep" I replied as we headed out the door.
------------------------
(Outfit above)