Chapter 20

I went right to my locker after I talked to Brooke, she didn't really have much to say, she seemed really sad, but I'll ask her about it at lunch.
I got my books for my first hour class and started through the crowds in the hall.
My morning classes went by really slow, which sucked because I grew very hungry and throughout all my classes my stomach growled loudly but only letting my classmates around me here. They gave me weird looks like they've never had their stomach growl before. "What haven't you've ever been hungry before people?!" I shouted at them. "Miss Kramer, is there a good reason you are yelling at my students while I'm teaching? Mr. Brown asked. "Well duh." I shot back. "Detention after school!" He yelled. "Is there's good reason why you are yelling at a student?!" I replied mimicking him from the time he asked me the same question. "That's a whole weeks detention after school!" He started, "and go to the office now!" He finished. I loudly collected my things and walked out of the class, dragging my feet slowly.

I sat down at the corner table in the office where nobody was around. Being bad is kinda fun, I thought to myself, I could get used to this. My thoughts got burst when someone slammed the door open and came throwing there stuff at my table almost taking my head off. "Hey what the hell is your prob-. I was cut off by a familiar voice. "Lindsey is that you, what are you doing in here?!" "Shh no talking," the office lady politely said. "Nick?! Well I could ask you the same question!" I was relived to see him. He walked over and pulled out the chair to sit down, I told him what I did and he just laughed at me. "Dude it's not funny I have a weeks detention, after school!" I exclaimed. "Wow, you are such a bad kid!" He joked and nudged my arm. "So what did you do?" I asked. Rrrriiiiinnnnggg,the bell for lunch sang.
Before I could I could even say anything Nick was up and running out. "I'll tell you later!" He happily yelled behind him as he opened the door and ran down the hall to meet up with his friends.

🍔🍕🍗LUNCH🍔🍕🍗
I found Brooke and told her what happened, she too laughed. "It's not funny, I have a weeks detention after school!" She stopped laughing "oh, you are in some deep doo-doo!" She began laughing once again.

After lunch I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for history. I walk in to the class and I already have a feeling that I was going to get sent to the office again this period. Knowing how I acted this morning in mr. Browns class I assumed that someone would make me mad this period too.
It turns out I was right and I ended up where I am right now, which is in the office....again. I stayed in the office the rest of my classes because I'm sure if I got sent to the office one more time I would get an in school suspension. I just at at the same corner table and laid my head in my arms. But then I drifted off to sleep.
Riiiiiinnnnngg