Chapter 19

I woke up early to get ready for school today I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth, after I did my hair and makeup. I wore a really cute outfit today and I love it!!
------------------------------
(Outfit above)
I went in Shawn's room to wake him up. Shawn wake up!" I yelled and ran out of his room before the nasty scent of boy filled my nose. "And get in the shower you stink."I yelled behind me as I was already down the stairs.
I put toast in the toaster  and put the eggs on the frying pan for breakfast. Shawn came down as soon breakfast was done.I put toast and an egg's I put toast and eggs on the table in front of him. we are in silence and put our plates away in the dishwasher.
"We're taking my car today" Shawn said. "All right but first to the car gets to drive"I joked. I ran to the car as Shawn ran upstairs to get his shoes. When he came out I was already sitting in the drivers seat. "Oh that's not fair!"he shouted. "Yeah it is you should've been quicker" I teased him by sticking my tongue out at him."maybe next time."
We drove to school with the radio playing Sean saying the songs every now and then but I just kept my eyes on the road. When got to school Shawn and I went our separate ways, his to his buddies and mine to Brooke.