Chapter 32

After the bell we all met up in the hall and decided where we were all going. Brooke was gong back to Justin's along with Crawford, and Clarissa, Shawn, Nick and I are going back to my house. Brooke and Justin were gone first. Shawn drove Clarissa, and Nick drove me to mine and Shawn's.
When we got home Nick and I went to the basement to get started on my new room, and Clarissa and Shawn went to Shawn's room. GROSS. The basement was all finished it just needed furniture and decorated. "Okay, let's go get my bed!" I said to Nick as we climbed up the stairs. After we got my bed re-setup in the basement we went to the furniture store.
"You don't have to help me, you can leave" I told Nick. "No I wanna help!" He said as we continued shopping. We picked out two side tables,two lamps, two comfy chairs and a few throw around pillows, another lamp, and a bigger but small table, some towels and washcloths for the bathroom a round mirror, a new comforter and and pillows alone with a light colored blanket for the bed and lastly a camo photo with a light brown buck imprinted in it.
We got back home and hauled all of our stuff into the basement and put it where I wanted it. I made my bed first and threw the pillows at the top of the bed, the side tables and the little lamps were placed on each side of the bed.the comfy chairs and throw pillows were across the room across from each other on either side of the bigger table and the bigger lamp. And the buck photo was placed on the wall above my bed. We put the towels and the washcloths in the bathroom.
"We're missing one thing" Nick said, as he pulled me up up the stairs and back into the car. He drove until he stopped. We were at a best buy "let's go" he said all of the sudden enjoying shopping. We walk through the sliding doors and go to the TV section he gets a medium sized tv with the DVD player right on the side of the TV! It was super awesome and expensive but he was buying it anyways. We picked out some movies and checked out. I kissed him as soon as we got in the car. "I love you." He said smoothly. " I smiled hugely like a dork. "I love you too! I said as he kissed me again. And we drove back to my house.
Nick hooked up the new TV and we cuddled on the bed as we watched movies for hours, until we fell asleep.