Chapter 8⃣

At the mall I went right into American Eagle shopping like crazy. I love shopping! The boys followed behind at a distance. After shopping at a few stores the boys complained how they were so hungry.
"Where do you want to eat?" I asked them.
"anywhere." They both said " we're starving."
We went to Taco Johns and all ordered what we wanted and sat by the window table in the food court. There was only small talk because everybody was stuffing their faces with food. After they're finished eating the boys went to a different store leaving me at the table. I couldn't help but notice some guy staring at me and then walking over to me. He sat down on the table that was only occupied by me since the boys ran off.
"Hey, why such a pretty lady sitting alone? He asked sweetly.
"Well I'm not alone anymore." I shot back at him with a wink.
"Well I'm Sam."
"Lindsey." I replied.
We walked around the mall for a few hours talking. We had a lot in common for two people who just met. He was really funny and sweet and he was really attractive.
"Well I better get going, it's getting late and my brother is probably getting worried."
"Ya well can I have your number so we can hang sometime " he asked.
I gave him my number and we walked out separate ways with big smiles on our faces.
When I got home I drifted off to sleep.