Chapter 25

When I got home Shawn was in his room. "Shawn! I'm home." He ran downstairs and told me to sit down, I sat at the table. "Okay, so you know how I told you I went to Justin's right?" "Ya" I said questioning what he was trying to get at. "Well he lives in this huge fricken mansion, like us, but all by himself and it's awesome! "Cool, now let's get exploring!

5 bedrooms
6 bathrooms
And a lot of empty rooms. Also on the third floor there was a bedroom,bathroom, kitchen, living room and everything a little house would have. Shawn and I decided that out of the empty rooms we will need a game room, movie theater, bar, and a pool and a hot tub.
Dude this is gonna be awesome we both said. "We should hire a maid to clean for us and cook and pay bills and shit" Shawn said. "Sure haha." I agreed. "Do you know what room you want?" I asked him. "Ya the biggest one, and you get the basement." "We have a basement?" "Ya lets go check it out."

   We walked down the stairs and turned in the light. It was huge! It needed some repair but that no problem."alright I'll take it!" "Dude Lindsey u was kidding." He replied. "No I want this."Okay." He said walking back up the stairs leaving me alone in the basement. Let's get working I said!😊
  I went back up stairs and went to my room. I looked over at my alarm clock. 10:00. Ugh. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.