Chapter 26

I woke up at 7 and went downstairs. I wasn't going to school today so i could get some work done around the house but Shawn did. The rooms were all finished upstairs we just needed to paint them and put furniture in them. We cut the pool idea out since it would be way too much work, but we are proceeding with everything else. I got in my car and drove into town to a furniture store. I purchased tan chairs and darker brown plush pillows, zebra print carpet, about 6 gray swirly chairs and two pink tables, I got some tall stools and tables and some other stuff that we could use for the house. After I payed for everything mover guys put it all in a uhaul truck and I gave them an address to deliver it too. I had to stop at best buy to purchase a few 60" flatscreen tvs. It took about 4 hours to do all that but when I got home I got right to work.

MOVIE ROOM
We weren't painting this room because it didn't need to be painted, but I got the zebra print carpet and laid it across the floor and stapled it down with a nail gun. Then I hauled in the brown chairs in and pillows with the help of the mover dudes. We had a electronic guy come in and hook up the tv and movie player in our new movie room. That room was done and looking fabulous!
(Picture will be in Above)

GAME ROOM
I had some weird designed carpet for our game room but it was pretty cool. After I laid that down the movers and I brought in the grey swirly chairs and the pink tables. I put three chairs around each table. I order some games for the game room just now so they will probably be here by next Monday. The electronic guy set up another TV and dvd player in this room too.
  After we finished up with what we could do in the game room the movers hauled the stools and everything we didn't use into an empty room and left. I checked the clock because I remembered that I had to go to Brooke's at 6 to help her get ready for her date tonight with Justin. 5:30 okay I have a half an hour. I ran upstairs and got in the shower and got myself ready to go to Brooke's house.
20 MINS LATER⌛️
I was all ready and heading to Brooke's house.

A Life of SecretsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara