Chapter 16

LINDSEYS P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of Shawn, Nick and Crawford yelling at the Xbox. "OMG STFU." I yelled at them through the door. 5seconds later Nick was in the frame on my door.

(Nick): hey Lindsey.
I didn't reply to him I was still mad that he kissed that girl when it was obvious that I liked him....a lot.
(Nick): what's in your panties?
(Lindsey): obviously not you I said in a sarcastic, mean tone.
(Nick): haha I wish.😏
(Lindsey): your such a pig, go hang out with the rest of the pigs in the pig pen across the hall would ya?
(Nick): Lindsey what did I do?
(Lindsey): oh, you know... You only just made out with a fricken slut right in front of me.. Knowing that I liked you.. No biggie!
(Nick): actually I didn't know such a thing. You like me?
(Lindsey): LIKED! I practically screamed in his face.

Nick just sat there processing everything that I had said. I'm not even sure if he knew I just screamed at him. He had a look on his face like he was going to make a move on his face but he just sat blankly.😶

"Well then.. " I said as I started for my closet grabbing my comfy hollister shorts and a blue jazz shirt. I started for the bathroom to take a shower when I realized Nick was following me. I didn't say anything, I pretended like I didn't even know he was following me. When I got to the door and opened it I went and sat on the toilet seat. He followed me into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

LINDSEYS P.O.V
He didn't actually think I was going to have sex with him in the shower... Or anywhere that is. Even though he was really hot, and sweet... Lindsey snap out of it he doesn't like you he kissed that other girl right in front of you when he knew you liked him!

I started stripping to get in the shower. Nick was still in the bathroom but I pretended he wasn't even here.

NICKS P.O.V
I couldn't help but stare at Lindsey while she was stripping right in front of me, she was acting like I wasn't even there. I sat on the toilet seat while she stepped in the shower.

(Nick):Lindsey I didn't kiss her, she kissed me.
(Lindsey): I don't care Nick just forget about it, I don't care. Well I did at the time because I liked you. And I was stupid enough to think that you liked me. Jus-... (Nick cut me off)
(Nick)-Lindsey but I do like you. Honestly.

It was quiet with nobody saying anything, just shower water falling to the ground.

(Lindsey): why aren't you with Shawn and Crawford?
(Nick): they went to the store and then to get food, I suggested staying home with you while everyone else left.
(Lindsey): oh, why I'm old enough to take care of myself.
(Nick): then I'm here to keep you company.

Nick sat on the toilet seat and talked to Lindsey while she showered.