Chapter 40

LINDSEYS P.O.V
_______________________
  I went down town looking for a book store. There was only one far away, but I eventually got to it and walked in. I browsed the shelves looking for anything that caught my eye. I got so coughs up in looking for books that when I turned the corner without looking I ended up on the ground.                    
     "Oh my I'm so sorry." An unfamiliar voice said helping me up slowly. "No it was my fault I'm really sorry." I said quietly. "Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked. "Umm... I don't think so.?" I said trying to think about if I knew him. "I've seen you before." He said most certain it was me. He thought hard to himself. "Maybe not." He finally said. I Just stared at him confused. "Oh well I'm Cody. Cody Christian. He said as we he pulled me out of the book store. "Oh I'm Lindsey." I said calmly annoyed that he was pulling me out like I was his girlfriend. You have a beautiful name and a smile" he said as we just kept walking through the people on the sidewalk. I blushed and let my hair cover up my face so he wouldn't see my tinted pink face. He stopped and pushed me aggressively to the side of a building, out of the way of the walking people, and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Can I take you out for something right now?" He asked. "Um ya sure." I said smiling pretending I was okay after he almost broke my back."okay let's go!" He said holding my hand pulling my into the walking crowd so we wouldn't get separated.

LINDSEYS P.O.V
___________________
Okay he's really hot but he's like bipolar or something. Because one minute he was really nice then the next he was pulling me and pushing me against walls.

       We walked in the cafe place and sat at a couples table, waiting to be served. I ordered just a small cup of coffee and slurped it down as we talked about our lives. I didn't really feel in the mood to be with people, and I just hoped I didn't look like something bothered me. Then he hit me with the question. "Are you okay, is something bothering you?" He asked. "No no, thanks for asking." I said slurping the last of my coffee. He stopped and stared at me until I looked up at him. "What" I asked. "you are beautiful.... And..." "And what?" I asked. "And I know something is bugging you and it's bugging me not knowing." He practically yelled. "Okay, fine but first, not trying to be a little kid but who do you like?" I asked hiding my face with my hair. " well don't laugh or say anything but, I like you" he said blushing. "Okay what's bothering my is that ever since I moved out out of my brothers when I was 18... Two years ago i broke up with my now boyfriend I feel like nobody likes me like, like likes. And I really want to move on ya know." I said still hiding my face. He smiled big and we kept talking. Before we went out separate ways, he held my hands in his and spoke softly, "will you be my girlfriend? I know we just met but when I  saw you I couldn't get get your beauty and you are the one I want to be with" he said now only inches away from my face. I looked at him and then to the ground. This is your time to move on I thought to myself. I looked back at him smiling big and sad "yes."