Chapter 42

After cody's friends left he pushed my against the fridge and kissed my neck passionately, and lifted my leg holding it pressed to his upper thigh. "Your so beautiful." He said between kisses. "I love you" I whispered in his ear as my hands were grabbing his neck and playing with his hair. He pulled me upstairs and yelled at me to get changed. I stood there staring at him confused. "Get changed we are going to the mall" he said calmly, knowing that he surprised me by his yelling.

                      •THE MALL•
     We walked in and out of the mall fingers intertwined, side by side, not letting our love hide. He bought me everything I wanted and I was very thankful to him. He agreed with what I liked in every store. "VS time" he whispered in my ear, gently biting it. "I pick everything." He added pulling me in the sweetly scented store. He browsed the store open eyed looking furiously around for what pleased him. "Wait here" he said leaving me alone. He came back with very skimpy undergarments. I pulled them out of the bag stunned by what he found. "You want me to wear this stuff?" I said rummaging through the bag. "Uh ya." He said pulling me towards the check out. I rolled my eyes. "OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I whisper shouted in his ear. He turned at me sharply "I say you roll your eyes!" "So you pinched me!" I asked angered "ya and I'm punishing you when we get home." He said sliding his hand in the butt pocket of my jeans squeezing it hard. I swung my hand around and grabbed him in his crotch and squeezed. Being his perverted self smirked and took his hand out of my pocket, making me let go of his crotch.
       We walked out of the mall and I felt his hand go for my butt, not my butt pocket...... in my pants. He had his whole hand in deep grabbing at anything he could grip. I just ignored him and kept walking towards the car. At the car he pushed my against the window with my face against the cold glass and his hand still in my pants. He went even deeper being able to touch my private part and putting his finger in. I moaned out loud and begged for more. "You horny bitch" he said through his smirk, and pushed me in the car.  He thinks I'm the horny bitch??! I'll show him. He drove fast weaving through the cars before him. I leaned over and unbuttoned his perfectly fitted, dark jeans, I slipped my hand in his boxers and let my hand do the magic. He moaned the whole way home as I just smirked at him. " who's the horny bitch now?" I asked pulling my hand out of his boxers just before he hit his climax and walked inside swaying my hips a little extra knowing he was watching.