Chapter 29

I woke up to see Nick sleeping on the other couch. I just laughed, what happened last night? I got up and went to my room I grabbed my phone and texted Brooke.

"Hey ya never texted me last night, did the biebs kidnap you!?😉

I put my phone down and took a shower. When I got out I checked my phone.

"No but I did stay at his house and I slept in his bed with him.😉😋."

"Omg tell me everything! Did you guys like do it?!"

"I don't think so... But I don't know, but I do know that I'm gonna get a glass of water I have the biggest headache."
I walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked through all the cupboards for a glass. Ding. •NEW MESSAGE•

"BROOKELLE STEPHANIE, YOU LET HIM GET YOU DRUNK!"

"What?! I don't know I'll ask him about it when he gets up.

"Haha Nick isn't up yet either, but I'm gonna go wake him up.
I put on my bra and undies and just ran downstairs. Who cares it's my house and he's my boyfriend, is he really going to tell me to put clothes on? I thought to myself. Haha. I straddle Nick and lick his face like a dog.
"Wtf!" He said opening his eyes. "Hey babe glad you decided to wake up this morning. I shot with a wink as I got up. He slapped my ass. "Never gets old" he laughed and got up, pulling my arm back pulling me into a kiss. "Eww go take a shower. I teased him. "I'd rather just tease you with my staaank." He winked as he walked up the stairs into my bathroom. I followed after because I had to get dressed anyway.

i put on my black skinny jeans, grey sweater and my pink and white scarf. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I went in the bathroom and did my makeup, before Nick got out of the shower.
(Photo above)
______________
I walked back out and sat on the bed scrolling through my Facebook feed. Nick came out of the bathroom in his boxers. I looked up and back at my screen. "Why are you on fagbook when you could be on me?" He asked quite seriously. "I don't know because you take hour long showers.""babe I was getting rid of this staaank for you." He winked. He walked back into the bathroom leaving the door open and put his clothes back on from yesterday.

•BACK AT JUSTINS•
Justin is still sleeping, well I am really tired and have a bad headache, so I'll just go back to sleep I guess. I crawled back in bed next to Justin quietly so I wouldn't wake him up. I faced him and stared at him for a bit, admiring how peaceful he was as he slept. I turned the other way so I wasn't facing him anymore. He put his arm out over me and pulled me close to his body, still having his arm around me, we were technical spooning now. I fell back asleep with the nice warm feeling of Justin's body against mine.