Bonus Chapter

"Manas, Anya and Manik Malhotra...." Voice of my wife boomed around the house and three of us stilled... Oh Nandini's Aiyappa please save us this one time, I promise I will offer 2 kg laddoos of pure ghee... Please save us. 

Anya - Dada?

Manik - Yes Doll?

Anya - Can you grab me pen and paper?

Manik - For what?

Anya - I will write my will...

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that... Honestly she has taken after her Mom, total drama queen I tell you... 

Manas - I was never a part of this... Mama will believe me I am sure...

Anya - of course she will because you are Mama ka chamcha...

Manik - Bad Manners Anya...

Okay let me just brief you why three of us are scared to death of none other than Nandini Manik Malhotra... Though I am a great singer and a very successful businessman but I am shit scared of my wife, though I try keep it as a secret from the outer world but can't from my family and friends and they always make fun of that but can you blame me? That five feet women literally scare the living daylight out of me.. She is dangerous when angry trust me on that.

So today is Sunday and three of us decided to give their loving Mom a nice surprise breakfast but since three of us are not a proper co-ordinated team or even the good chef, we made a mess of the kitchen and also three of us were too lazy to clean it, we left it as it is thus why this screaming session is going on... "Come out this instance or you all know me..." We were hiding inside a cup board when we heard Nandini's voice coming from somewhere close... Holy shit!!

Manas being a Mamma's boy opened the door revealing us... "I told you not to involve him, he will rat us out.... Now see..." My four year old daughter rolled her eyes making me grin... "Mamma, I swear it was them, they framed me..." Wow who is teaching them such big words... "Both of you come out and clean the Kitchen... If in next 30 minutes I didn't find it the way it was before, I will unleash my wrath on you all..." I looked at my very angry wife who was pouting at me... It's been 6 years to our marriage and she is mother of two but nobody can make that out, she is beautiful inside out...

"Baby, I am sure Mary can handle that..."

"Don't you dare baby me... Come on off you three..." And we left the room sulking... I know it will be just me doing all the work because just like their mother they know how to order me around... This day cannot suck anymore...

"Wow, punishment this early in the morning.... Sucks to be you guys..." 

"Pappa..." I whined seeing my Pappa making fun of us... Pappa, yeah sound a little foreign but I am used to it now... Raghuvendra Pappa and Mom were so happy with each other and trust me when I say this, this has been the best decision Mom could have taken... "Do you guys need a extra hand..." My beautiful Mom offered...

"Mom..." But then she was shunned by my mad wife... "Three of you finish it fast, we have to leave for the park also.. We are already running late, everyone would be there..." She commanded...

"Yes Boss..." three of us shouted in unison giving her a salute and I didn't miss that little smile of hers, which she hid immediately....

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************