Chapter 43

"They hate your parents and wanted their property and now we know they Knew my Dad and maybe hated him too.. So, I don't know why I have this strong feeling that Nandani's parents and Dad didn't die in an accident.. It was planned and it was planned by them.."

And we all look at him with shocked expressions.. Yes I didn't think about it before but now if I do than yes this can be possible, They have the reasons to kill both of them, my parents I can understand but Raj Dad, just because she was obsessed over him and she couldn't get him so she get him killed...

Abhimanyu - No no my parents cannot be a murderer they can't kill somebody.

Nandini - They can Abhi, trust me when I say this they would have killed me 2 years back after getting the hold of my property but Appa's will failed their plans so they have to keep me alive.. I am saying this with confidence because he himself admitted this in front of me..

Neyonika - Manik is right, they can do this.. I remember after Satya tried every tactic and still couldn't separate us, she threatened to kill him because if she can't have him nor could I.. But we didn't took that seriously..

Abhimanyu- I can't believe they can go down to this level.. They made us Orphan Nandu, they need to be punished.. We have to do something...

Mukti - But how, we don't have any proof.. 

Dhruv - Do you guyz think we should talk to the people who handled this case earlier, maybe we can get some clue..

Cabir - No use buddy, we tried a lot to collect some proof about the accident , even that truck driver was also killed and police only found his body.. So we will not find anything there...

Manik - But I can't just sit quietly after knowing that there are maximum chances that my Dad was killed that too by these people...

Navya - The only option we have is that they admit everything, what all they have done... 

Raghuvendra - Yes Abhi is their Son, maybe they will tell something to him.

Aryaman - Of course not Dad, they will never show their true faces in front of Abhimanyu, they know he will not support them. They tried so much to convince him today but they failed so now they know that Abhi will never be on their side....

Aliya - Then who can make them confess about everything?

Nandini - I can, they will confess to me...

They looked confused, but I am not, I am sure they will tell their truth to me if I will provoke them and I was ready to that.. But Manik didn't agree..

Manik - Have you lost it Nandini, you are not going anywhere near them so just shut up..

Nandini - No Manik, you all know very well that I am the only person who have seen their true colors and they will not hesitate in counting their sins in front of me. Then why can't I do this?

Cabir - No Nandu, Manik is right I will not allow you for this stunt..

Abhimanyu- Me neither..

Nandini - Oh Aiyappa you guyz are behaving like pussies...

Manik and Cabir - Language Nandini

Nandini - Shut up both of you... If Manik wants justice for his Dad then I want same for my parents too and for that I have to do this, so please don't even think of stopping me you all. Cause I have to do this, I can't let them roam around freely when they destroyed two families...