Chapter 27

Hey guyz thank you so much for your love and support on the last chapter so as promised here I am with another update but yes for the next one 200+ votes and at least 70 followers not much I am asking for... so hurry up and get the updates faster... Lots of love.. happy reading and be safe.. :)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up in the morning with a heavy head and a empty bed, Manik was nowhere to be found. I can't tolerate his ignorance towards me, I have to find out what is the bitter past connection of these Malhotra's and with that thought in my mind I left to Meet Rico.

Breakfast was a silent affair, I never had this awkward meal in my entire life not even in that hell hole in past 2 years.. Manik and Mom was way too quiet and Pappa and Rico way too uncomfortable. I had no idea what to talk so I kept my mouth shut for the entire time and trust me that wasn't a easy move.

Well I came inside our room after finishing Kitchen chores and found Manik getting ready for office.. He knew I was inside the same room but he chose to ignore me. I can't believe, he himself gave the permission to let them stay and now he is behaving like I have done something without his consent.

Nandini - Manik what's wrong?

Manik - Nothing.

Nandini - Manik look at me.

Manik - Nandini I am getting late, I don't have time for this.

And with that he left, I don't know why but I felt my eyes tear up. I don't know why I am hurt. This is the real Manik, I have always encountered, the rude one, the monster one. Then why I am expecting something else.. Why I keep forgetting that I am not his real wife, this all is just a drama and nothing else.. Yes, he is just faking everything, he doesn't need to behave all goody good with me, I am just a nobody to him.

I don't know till how long I kept rooted on my place mourning over my heartless husband. I heard someone clearing their throat and I turned around to find Rico at my doorstep.

Aryaman - Hey Koala, are you crying?

Nandini - Noooo... Of course not

Aryaman- Don't lie to me Koala, I can see that. Did you had a fight with Manik, did he said something?

Nandini - Hey don't worry it's nothing.

Aryaman- No Nandini, I know he is just mad at you because of us. It's our mistake, we shouldn't be staying here, he just hate us.. We should have left last night.

Nandini - Arya can you please tell me, what is wrong between you gyz, otherwise I am gonna die of this curiosity. I really need to know, Manik doesn't behave like this with anybody but if he is doing all this then there must be a valid reason, I know. So please tell  me.

He smiled a bit and took a seat on our bed and lightly patted the space beside him and I quietly made my way to finally hear the mystery story.

"Nandini, this is not my story to tell.. This is my Father's and Neyo Mom's story, but since you are Manik's wife so you have full right to know why he is behaving like this. Neyonika Mom's Father and our grandfather were best friends. So they both decided to turn their friendship into a relation and fixed Dad's and Neyo Mom's marriage. Dad was not happy cause he wanted to go USA for further studies. But Grandpa wasn't ready to send him so far away from the family.. Also being the oldest Son, Grandpa wanted him to takeover the family business but Dad had some other plans.. He did all the arrangements for his trip, he tried his best to stop this marriage. He tried to meet Neyo Mom and tell her the truth but never got the chance and then exactly at his wedding day, he flew to America while Neyo Mom kept waiting for him at the venue..