Chapter 42

Voice - Surprise Surprise, Missed us Nandu?

I looked at him with Disgust, so finally we got to meet again Venkatesh Moorthy.. I must be dying of terror now if we would have met few days back but not today.. Things were more different, I have my whole family and most of all Manik with me, I can't be scared of this scumbag now.. Manik was holding my hand and was trying to figure out who he was, others were still outside, I can hear the noises coming close means they all were almost here..

Venkatesh - What? Dear Nandu, aren't you going to give a hug to your old Uncle? You have any idea, how much I have missed you and you just left me. Bad girl Nandu..

And I felt Manik's grip tightened, his jaw was clenched and he was raging like a bull, and before he could attack him, I hold him back.. His features soften a bit looking at me, but I can tell he was Mad, like really Mad..

Neyonika - what's going on Manik, Who is there?

And she came in front to look what's going on, gang followed her, she looked at him confused without any recognition and then her gaze moved towards Aunty, shock reflects on her face but Satya Aunty looked too pleased...

Satya - Oh my God! Neyonika Malhotra after so long.

And she hugged Mom, wait how did they know each other, I looked at Manik and he look as confused as me but what was more confusing was the fact that Mom pushed her aside, she seems angry.. But Aunty didn't..

Neyonika - What the hell are you doing here, in my house?

Satya - Come on, is this the way to talk to your guest and forget guest, I am also a part of your family you know.. Raj's bestfriend, did you forgot...

Satya Moorthy in past two years was like a sweet innocent and loving lady who was scared of her husband, She always treated me with warmth but right now the way she was talking too Mom, taunting her, giving those fake hugs and smile, she look like a daily soap Villain.. But she said she was Dad's bestfriend.. I can't believe these days I am finding out new revelations about Malhotra's and Moorthy's connection...

Satya - Abhimanyu, Oh my God! is that you...

Her eyes spotted Abhimanyu, she looked happy to see him and this time her smile was genuine..

Satya - Past 2 years you didn't came home and from so many days, you didn't even call, is everything okay?

Neyonika Mom looked shocked and so others so I decided to break their confusion..

Nandini - Please meet Mr. Venkatesh and Mrs. Satya Moorthy, Manyu's Parents and my Uncle and Aunt..

Neyonika - Oh so he is that scumbag who has tortured my daughter in law for 2 years and no wonder Satya is his wife, she holds a PHD in torturing people, right Satya?

Satya - Oh Neyonika get over yourself. Raj is not even alive and you are still this insecure. Wait a second, Raghuvendra Malhotra? What are you doing here? Weren't you disowned by your own family for breaking innocent Neyonika's heart.. 

She looked at Pappa, so she knows him also but Pappa was confused and then some realization hit Aunty and she smiled evilly..

Satya - Wow Neyonika you are great, when he left you, you captured Raj's hand and now when Raj is no more then again you came back to him.. Wow now that's impressive..

Neyonika - Satyaa...

Neyo Ma shouted whilst tears in her eyes, She looked mad as well as hurt, I can not believe it's Aunty who is saying all this, she is not the lady I have spent two years in Mangalore with.. Now she actually looks like Uncle's soulmate..