Chapter 28

"Nandaniiii"

Neyonika - Manik Son

Manik - Go to your room Nandini...

Neyonika - Manik listen to me..

Manik - Didn't you hear me Nandini, go to your room now...

And I jumped at my place, his eyes were bloodshot and it looked like he could murder anyone at this moment, Mom looked at me helplessly, and I assured her with a nod that I am fine.. He is really angry and this is not the right time to do things otherwise, so I did what told, I left for our room immediately giving Manik and his Mom some alone time.

I was pacing to and fro, did I made some mistake, by interfering in their family matter. Is Manik gonna be a lot Mad at me and to give me answers, I saw him coming inside with dangerously slow steps, I thought he would take time, he would have a word with Mom, but no instead he was here the next moment. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.

"How bloody dare you? Nandini Moorthy what the hell just do you think of yourself? How Fucking dare you?" he was so angry, his eyes were blood shot and his face was as hard as almond. He punched the mirror and it broke into million pieces, I took a look at his hand which is hurt badly...

Nandini Moorthy is scared to death, i knew the person standing in front of me was a dangerous man but he could be this crazy, I had no idea. His hand is bleeding badly and the pain on his face could easily be read but he is least bothered. His anger is enough to suppress his pain. I closed my eyes in disgust. How could I forget I am dealing with a monster, why did I have to be so courteous. Now see what damage has been done. I immediately calm myself and moved towards his wounded hand. The blood was oozing fast. I tried to hold him, but he moved away and I looked helplessly at him...

"Manik Please, please let me bandage it. you have hurt it really bad, please Manik let me do this...." I again tried to hold his hand but this time he hold my arms and pushed me towards the wall... His nails were digging deep inside my baby soft skin. I felt an immense pain in my body...

"And you have hurt me real bad Ms. Moorthy... Let me get one thing crystal clear in your mind. What you have done today, don't try to do that anytime in near future, Remember you are playing with fire, I will burn you alive. Ms. Moorthy, be here for what you are, don't forget we had a deal and don't you dare trying interfering in my personal life. Trust me I will Kill you with my own hands..."

His merciless behavior was enough to break me into pieces. I was nothing but just a nobody in his life who was bounded with him for a mere deal. My tears were flowing down continuously, not because of the physical pain, but for the pain caused in my heart. He is a heartless Monster, who cannot do good for anyone in the world. I was stupid enough to think he might have a heart but that was not true and I am sure of it now...

"Am I clear? " I didn't said a word, my throat seems to be stuck and my lips seems to be jammed..

"I said am I clear?" he shouted and his hold on me became much tighter. I hissed in pain and moved my head saying yes, I understood..

He left me with a jerk and left the room leaving a broken and injured soul behind. I fell on my knees crying. Why I had to be here? Why I had to meet him? I just wanna run away somewhere right now But that too was not possible because I knew they will find me. My shoulders were red due to his hold, his nails were dug inside my flesh, which caused some cuts on my shoulder But Manik Malhotra did not care, he is ruthless, selfish and a monster, who doesn't have a heart, who never cares about anyone's pain. Who only believes in giving pain and He is well succeeded in that.. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How could she do that? How could she say all that to my Mom? Did she knew how much my Mom has suffered due to that Man, how much she got humiliated in front of whole world, just because he decided to leave her on their wedding day, just to fulfill his stupid dream... I can't even imagine the pain my Mom, would have gone through and Nandini ask her to forgive them. 

Just because, she treat them as her family, doesn't mean we have to do the same, she has no right to ask for such things from Mom.. 

From past an hour I was here in the Gym taking all my anger out on this punching bag. My hand was hurt, but I don't care, I don't want to go back home, I don't want to see Nandini, because if I did, maybe I would hurt her again, the way I did moments before.. I knew I have hurt her, not only physically but mentally too she looked so scared, so broken.. I hated myself, I hated laying my hands on her but most of all I hate this feeling of regret, these feelings I have for her, they didn't seem alright..

I met Soha in London, she is the wife of my new business partner, I was so shocked to see her there, all the betrayals, all the lies came back to me when I saw her there. I felt so much anger that I just wanted to kill her, I wasted my precious 4 days with her attending that stupid business conference. That Bitch was still trying to woo me, she had no shame left, even being some one else wife, she was trying her luck with me. I pity her husband..

But in these 4 days, I realized one thing, I never loved Soha, I was never in love with her.. I just enjoyed her company, her fake concern towards me and my friends and I thought that was love, but boy I was so wrong.. I never loved her, the types of feeling I have for her was so different than those that I have for Nandini.. The way my heart reacts to her one look, to her innocent eyes, her childish behavior , it never reacted the same way for Soha..

I was so irritated last night to see the bond between Aryaman and Nandini the way they call each other with those stupid nicknames, the way he shows that he have some sort of right on Nandini, I hated it, I hated it all. I couldn't sleep peacefully last night because of him.. I was just so angry or maybe jealous..

Am I falling for Nandini. No, no Manik calm down, its just the attraction, she is your wife, you both live in the same room, sleeps in the same bed, so that's normal right.. Yeah that's it.. It's nothing to be worried of, you are not falling for anyone not now not ever...

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So this was the chapter, that you have already got a bit glimpse in prologue, story getting interesting right, and yes Soha is back, so plot is getting more interesting now.. also I want to know, what you gyz think, Neyonika should forgive Raghuvendra? I know she had suffered a lot due to him, but if we look then raj wouldn't have been in her life to love her so much if his brother wouldn't have ditched her, so what say public?

keep voting and keep supporting and please please follow me.. happy reading and be safe gyz...