Chapter 34

I woke up with a pounding headache, it hurts real bad.. I flutter my eyes to look around and you know what I found that Mrs. Malhotra is on top of Mr. Malhotra and is Manik was lying beneath me without a shirt and I am in yesterday's attire.. My legs were tangled with his and like always he is holding me tight.. I tried to remember what happened last night and the moment that Kiss came into my mind, my face turned red.. I feel giddiest inside remembering that moment.. It was pure bliss, I felt complete and the words that left Manik's mouth, I felt safe.. I know he is not going to let them take me away, I trust him... I looked at him and he just look so adorable while sleeping, I smiled and nuzzle my nose in crook of his neck and he pressed me more... Few more minutes of lying there silently feeling the moment, I decided to get up my eyes fell on the wall clock and the time it shows is 10:30..

Oh shit, we overslept a lot, what everyone would be thinking of us, I mentally scolded myself and then tried to get out from Manik's grip.. I don't know  why this Man holds me like I am gonna runaway soon.. I jiggled to get out but this time it was too hard...

Manik - Don't Move Nandini...

Oh so the Monster is awake, I ignore his protest and kept on struggling and he kept on holding me more close...

Nandini - Manik let go of me, I have to go downstairs it's too late..

Manik - five more minutes please

 I sighed, Ok we are already late so 5 more minutes will not harm... I closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest, He pressed a light kiss on my hair and snuggled more into me..

Nandini - Manik, let me go it's almost 11:00 now

And after a second I heard a scream beneath me...

Manik - Oh my god, I am so late for office...

He startled and got up immediately cursing under his breath, I giggled he looked so funny...He gave me a look asking what is there to laugh about and I showed him his cellphone, which clearly state that it's Sunday today...

He took a sigh of relief and then again spread his body on the bed, I smiled at him and went to take a shower, I know I stink.. I still can't believe I slept in these clothes...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We had a nice breakfast with the little chit chat among the family, Mom asked about the party and I froze momentarily, my mouth became bitter when that thought came back rushing to my mind.. Manik held my hand under the table and his thumb started stroking me lightly comforting me and that actually helped.. Before he could reply anything to Mom, we saw Fab 4 and Navya coming inside, they all looked worried actually more than that..

Cabir - Good Morning everyone

Neyo - Good Morning Kids, come have breakfast with us...

Cabir - No we are full.. Errr Manik can you and Nandini come to your room fast, we need to talk..

I gave Bhai a questioning look but he left with others, I look at Manik and he also don't have any idea

Manik - You done?

Nandini - Yeah.. Let's go..

Neyo - Is everything all right Manik?

Manik - yeah don't worry must be some album issue or something, Nandini went to the party right, maybe our wedding news got out.. You don't worry Mom I will handle it..