Chapter 17

Cabir - By looking at our groom's face, I can see that he didn't like this performance much. like I care. Okay so ignoring him and keeping up with the party spirit, please welcome everyone Fab 5 with their new album song sung by one and only Manik Malhotra and Nandini  this ones for you.

Oh God seriously do I have to sing for her, what if she didn't like the song... Not bad Manik., firstly you are nervous and secondly you are nervous because of her. Come on be a man, you are a great singer with millions of followers, you are going to rock it so relax...

Wow Aiyappa Am I really going to listen him live, His voice is mesmerizing just not let me make a fool of myself..

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal

Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah

Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri Tarah
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

I Don't know what is wrong with me why I am seeing her face while singing this song, why I feel like, this song is meant for her and only her... I took a quick glance at her and froze, she was just staring at me without blinking her eyes with a wide smile adoring her face like she could feel my emotions over from here... Could she? 

Main baarish ki boli samajhta nahi tha
Hawaaon se main yun ulajhta nahi tha
Hai seene mein dil bhi
Kahaan thi mujhe ye khabar

Kahin pe hon raatein
Kahin pe savere
Awaargi hi rahi saath mere
Thehar ja, thehar ja
Ye kehti hai teri nazar

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Mmmm mmmm...

I opened my eyes with the loud noise of clapping and there she is jumping with excitement as she couldn't clap because of the Mehndi. Such a baby she is excited like a kid. She came running towards the stage and squealed loudly. God why girls have to be so dramatic... 

Nandini - You.... umm You all are so good, I regret why didn't I never heard you guyz before.. Thank you for performing for me today, you all are awesome..

Oh Aiyappa was I going to Pounce over Manik, what is wrong with me... Control Nandu control your emotions.. I took a look at him and found him staring back at me with unknown emotions, I don't know why But I felt butterflies In my stomach...

Navya -  Come on Nandu, now go dry this Henna quickly so that you can perform and after that you have to get your legs done too. So be quick.. 

Nandini - Perform what perform? What are you talking about? 

Navya- This is yours and Manik's Sangeet, so obviously you both are going to give us a romantic dance performance. So, don't waste your time here...

What dance that too with Manik, is she gone crazy or is out of her mind.

Nan- But we have not practiced how we are gonna perform, just skip it.

Navya - Nandini Moorthy, All the previous performance were also done without any practice , so don't give me this excuse got it.

Wow, now she is using the full name card... Well You guyz must be wondering what is this card, so Me and Navya call each other by their full name when we are angry or we pass our final decisions.. Now, coming back to our current issue, I have no idea how I am going to dance with him that too romantic, now what does that mean... I gave a worried look to Manik and he passed the same look to Mom and she just gave us thumbs up.. too much for a support eh!