Chapter 37

So finally that torture was over and I took a breath of relief...But then I remember about that reporters word, My Parents and Manik's dad died in a same crash same day.. How is that even possible..

Nandini - Manik did you knew about the crash?

Manik - of course not, leave it the other car was of your parents I didn't even knew there was other car.. well Mom did you? 

Neyonika - Absolutely not..

Cabir - Well I did..

Manik - You did?

"Yes you and Mom were not in the right state of mind when you got the news of uncle's accident.. So I had to do the other formalities on behalf of Malhotra's and there I got to know that there was one more car in the crash and the people inside it also died at spot.... The truck diver was missing, I remember police tried to search for it and they suspect that it wasn't a accident but it was planned... I helped them for some days but when they didn't find out anything they shut the case.. But I had no idea Nandu that those were your parents..." I felt tears running down my eyes, Navya took me in her embrace...

Dhruv - Destiny really did tied you guyz together, you guyz have a sorrow to share in common now..

And all chuckle, yeah it's so strange to even think about it that me and Manik had most horrible last 2 year of our lives because we both lost our precious gems in one accident and now we knew we both lost them on same day, same time and that's weird but yeah that's destiny... Aiyappa has tied us up with a grief now....

We all had lunch together and then we started discussing what would be my uncle's and Singhania's other move as like what I can see that our interview was all over Tv. So they must have seen it by now and no doubt they would be planning something to take us down and to prove all this allegations which I have put on them are false... We have to plan something before their comeback, we have to be a step ahead of them, if we want to beat them... Everyone was giving their own inputs even Mom and Raghuvendra Pappa were taking part in this conversation actively.. When suddenly we heard a doorbell ring.. Well it's 3 in the afternoon who must have shown up... I saw Mary going out to open the gate...

After few minutes I saw a figure walked inside behind Marry and I was shocked to see who it was, but shocked turned into pain and soon I was tearing up, I looked over at him and his face mirrored mine, there was pain and guilt in his eyes before I could run over to him, another figure beat me into it and landed directly in his arms... What the hell on earth?

"Babe, I missed you a lot...." I saw Mukti Hugging my Brother like her life depends on it, When did this happened? did I missed out on something... Before I can shout my words were voiced from Aliya

Aliya - What the hell is going on Mukti?

And I guess Mukti realized that she wasn't alone here, she had quiet a audience to explain.. She looked over at us like she was caught doing drugs she murmured a shit under her breath and got herself ready to explain.. Well I am dying to listen her, explain me this...

Mukti - I am really sorry guyz, I didn't want you guyz to find out like this.. There is a reason okay why I hid the truth okay...

Cabir - Care to explain Missy?

Mukti - Well guyz this is Abhimanyu and Abhi these are my friends and their family.. you know FAB5 already right?

Manik - You have a boyfriend and we all don't have any idea, like seriously Mukti.. I thought we were friends...

Mukti - Manik I can explain..

Manik - Well great you should..

I couldn't process any information what I was getting right now, the only thing my brain was focusing right now was that he is here, after damn 2 years finally I am seeing him.. I so want to just curl up in his arms and hide from this world that's what I have done almost all my life.. But again this time other person beat me into it and it was Navya... She hugged him, Navya was also quite close to Abhi, did I told you she once had a major crush on Abhimanyu.. Silly Navya.. She was seeing him after ages and I could expect such a reaction... Abhimanyu hold her close and smiled, his first smile since he entered this place...