Chapter 33

I was looking here and there for Fab4 and Navya and had no idea where I was going when I suddenly crashed in someone making my phone and clutch fell down... I bit my lip at my clumsiness and saw the person picking up my things for me.. He got up and forwarded his hand to give my stuff, I took it from the stranger's hand murmuring a series of sorry when I look up to see and all the blood soaked from my body looking at the person standing in front of me..

Madhyam Bloody Singhania, his facial expression mirrored mine at first, he was shocked and then that shock changed into anger and I knew my end has came, finally he found me and now the devil himself Venkatesh Moorthy will come here and they all will bury me alive.. No, no Aiyappa no this can't be true... I started panicking, he was looking at me with those blooded eyes, terror is all that I could feel right now, Calm down Nandini, you are not here alone your Husband, your Brother and your friends all are here to help you, just run Nandu just run...

And I listen to my conscience, I guess he got the idea about my next move, because the moment I moved my feet in other direction, he got hold of my hand and pushed me to a corner..

Madhyam - Nandini Moorthy, so finally I found you hann.. I can't believe I was looking for you everywhere and you just walk in to me.. Missed me Han dear love?

Nandini - Let go of me Madhyam, or I will shout..

Madhyam - Shout, come on.. I want to see you try, shout baby..

I struggled in his grip, I hated his hands on my body, I hated him... Why do I have to get separated from Manik, he told me not to leave, but no I have to do the opposite every time.. 

Madhyam - What do you thought? You will leave me hanging at the alter, disrespecting me in front of everyone and I will forget everything. How did you get this much courage that you ran away? You didn't thought of me and your Uncle, what we will do to you when we will find you. You didn't?

I was struggling hard to get out from his grip but he is not budging, suddenly his eyes went towards my forehead and the way they grew bigger, I knew he saw the vermillion in my hairline and then his eyes moved down towards my neck and his grip loose down a bit, this is your chance Nandini, run!!!!

And with what all power I have left in my body I knee him hard in the balls, He screamed with pain, his hands left mine and taking this as an opportunity, I run.. I heard him shouting but I didn't stop.. 

I must be looking like crazy running around the hall, but I don't care about my appearance right now, I just had to find my husband.. I knew Madhyam is just after me, I can hear his shouts clearly, but I kept running the same way where I left Manik and he was there standing with Harshad and some more people, his eyes met mine and before he could ask anything, I ran towards him and put my hands around his torso, he immediately took me into his embrace.. I was in hysterics now..

Manik - Nandiniii...

I heard him, but was too distraught to reply anything right now...

Manik - Nandini, look at me baby what happen?

if it was some other time, I would have been jumping up and down on this name by which Manik just called me..

Manik was patting my head like a baby, reminding me again and again that he is here and I am safe, but suddenly I was snatched away from my husband's arm...

Madhyam - How dare you run away from me Nandini, we aren't done talking yet..

And before I could reply to him, he received a hard punch on his jaw which was enough to throw him on the ground...

Manik - And how dare you touch my wife like that?

Now pretty much everyone's attention was on us, a small crowd started forming around.. But Manik wasn't done yet, he was ready to throw another punch, when Harshad stopped him.