Chapter 12

I was glued to my place and was looking shocked at the lady in the mirror, I can't believe this is me, the Nandini Moorthy from Vegas. Yes this is me, real me, stylish, elegant yet sexy, I know I know so many objectives, but trust me I was this good before Mangalore happened, But today at the day of my engagement, I look exactly like the older version of myself.

 Yes this is me, real me, stylish, elegant yet sexy, I know I know so many objectives, but trust me I was this good before Mangalore happened, But today at the day of my engagement, I look exactly like the older version of myself

I must say Neyonika Mom has a good taste and undoubtedly Aliya is a great designer, because this gown is just too gorgeous. It fitted me perfectly hugging my all curves in place, the diamond stud in my ears, my hair tied up in a bun with broch and neutral makeup. I am looking perfectly ready for the evening, Aliya had done a good job...

Mukti and Navya entered inside and were shocked looking at me.

Mukti – Oh my God babe, you look stunning!! good work Aliya.

Navya – Really Nandu, you are looking just so pretty, evil eyes off. Let me put Kohl behind your ear or else I will only give you an evil eye. 

Aww My Navi, She is so emotional, She put kohl behind my ear and flashed me a teary but toothy smile.

Navya I am so happy today Nandu, I will pray to God that you and Manik always live together happily.

Nandu – What are you saying Navya, you know right that all this is just a drama, nothing about this wedding is real. All this is just fake and temporary so please don't say such things which are impossible to happen. 

Navya Why it's not possible? I know the start of this relationship is not real but you both are going to live with each other for whole 1 year and dear Nandu that is enough time for two people to fall in love...

Aliya – Oh my God! Why didn't I thought of this. Manik and Nandini will make such a good pair, what say Mukti?

Mukti –  I never thought of it before but if now I think then actually yes, you guyz will rock together. Navya is right Nandu, we understand that this alliance is not out of love but out of need but who knows maybe one day you both turn each other's happiness. Manik doesn't believe in love but you do right? Then try Nandini and make this marriage work.

Nandini- What the hell you all are talking? Nothing of such will happen, Manik hates me.

Navya – No he doesn't, if Manik would have hated you then he would never agree to marry you. Mukti is right, Nandini give this marriage a chance, give love a chance... you never know what life holds for you..

Are they all gone nuts, do they even hear themselves, he agreed to marry me because of his mother nothing else, ho don't even talk to me.. I am just his responsibility nothing else.. Manik will never love me, I know that, so why they are giving me false hopes. I cannot find love, I was not born to be love and I have accepted my destiny. They all were looking at me to get something out but I am not in mood to have a debate with them... I am already tired so I just want this day to end as soon as it can... I took a sharp breath and after giving one last look on my attire, walked out with girls following me with a sad look..