Manik Malhotra

It was 8.30 in the morning and Malhotra mansion is filled with chaos. Servants were running here and there, cooks were on toes to get the breakfast ready for their Sir, as he was a very punctual and short tempered man, he wants everything to be perfect and on time, he hates people who don't value time and money as in his whole life span he had only learnt these two lessons that money and time is the most precious stone which can keep you going...

He is the most successful businessman in  Mumbai currently and recently had won the Best Business Tycoon award... Yes, he deserved it, he was dedicated towards his work unlike other young age boys, who mostly waste their time on stupid things...

And the person we are talking about here is not an oldy or a middle age man, but is very hot, sexy man who is just 26 and who has won the title in such a young age just because of his hard work. He is the most eligible bachelor of the city and is currently single...

" Mary, where are my files, I can't find them." Manik shouted while getting ready for his office....

Manik Malhotra, the only heir of Malhotra Industries, he is the ideal son for every parents and an Icon for the young entrepreneurs. Manik was born with silver spoon, his father was a well settled Business Tycoon in Mumbai, who at once ruled the city, but unfortunately he died 2 years back, Manik was then involved in his music carrier, FAB 5 the most lovable and popular band of India, Manik is the lead singer of the band, he was a carefree, and sassiest person back then. He loved his parents a lot, they were a happy family. His friends and the member of Fab 5, Cabir, Mukti, Dhruv and Aliya were his other family, for whom he can go to any extent. He was famous for his hot looks and sassy attitude. He never gives a damn because he Knew his Father always had his back...

But unfortunately 2 years back he lost his Father in a car accident and his life suddenly turned upside down. He not only lost his Father that day but lost his mother too.... Neyonika Raj Malhotra, who was madly in love with her husband, can't bear the shock and went to trauma. She shut herself down from the world. Manik tried his best to bring her back, but he failed miserably and with Raj, two person were dead that day, Neyonika and the carefree Musician Manik Malhotra...

Yes. He too changed, he was no more the same Manik, he was the merciless Manik Malhotra, who fire people for just their single mistakes, he was the person who worked day and night to keep his Father's possession going. There was a possibility of him leaving his passion his love his music too at one point but his friends never let him do so. He can't play with their carriers, as he was not the only one involved, it was a band of 5 people. So he kept it going but things around him changed. He stopped partying, going out with friends in fact he stopped interacting with media too. He just finish off his projects and disappear, other 4 take cares of everything else...

They miss their old Manik a lot. But they were helpless, they tried everything to pull him back to life but all gone to waste. He was becoming a heartless and ruthless person day by day. Everyone hopes may be some day there will be some person, who will bring him back to life and all of them were waiting for that person...

Mary was a caretaker working for Malhotra's from years, Manik respect her a lot and she was the only one in the whole house he interact a little bit with. Mary hearing his call left all her work and went too help him. She too was worried for his Manik baba, but there was nothing she can do.

" Here Son, take your file and also breakfast is ready so please come down" Manik just nodded and taking one last look in the mirror he came downstairs...

Manik - Did Mom had her breakfast?

Mary – Yeah she ate a little. I also gave her the medicines.

He ate his breakfast silently and went towards her room to seek a good bye. He peeped inside the room and found her sitting on the rocking chair with a book in her hand. He bent down in front of her and kissed her forehead neither she responded on his touch nor she look up to him, his eyes became teary. He murmured a good bye to her and quickly left the room. It was his daily routine. Nothing changed in these 2 years and that was killing him daily...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hufffff so this is "The Manik Malhotra", I hope I had met upto your expectations a bit..... I know I couldn't pull the character sketch well, but I thought of making you gyz will meet his every shade with the story going.... Well Happy reading and enjoy.... :)