『24』

"I'm just saying.. if she truly loved him then she would've done more."

"She did everything for him!" I cry out. "He didn't do shit for her."

"I just think you like Kim Bum more."

I prop my knee on the dashboard. "Oppa, every Boys Over Flowers man is a legend in the making. You can't choose favorites."

Glenn rolls his eyes.

"I never got to finish Full House," I complain.

"My sister was watching that one before things went bad," he recalls. "Hana said it was good, but she has a bigger crush on Uncle Jesse from the American Full House."

"Smart girl," I praise.

Glenn drives us up into the quarry. He gets that sad look in his eyes. His family's fate was in the air. They'd gotten separated earlier on in the downfall.

"I'm just saying that if there was supposed to be a second season of Boys Over Flowers and I missed it because skin-eating losers decided to wake up from their naps, I'm gonna start biting them," I decide.

A smile grows on his face and he chuckles. "You'll get some diseases from that one."

"Not more than I already have from the Dixons skinning our meals."

Upon the church van pulling into camp, I take note of the surroundings. Shane had a gun pointed before realizing it was us and Dale called him off. As Glenn parks, Carl is running over and baking on my door. T-Dog, Jim, and Morales make their way over and set out to help Glenn unload the supplies we just picked up.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I cry as Carl opens the door.

I hide the new toy I'd found behind my back and accept his oncoming attack with one arm.

"You were gone forever!" He complains.

"I'm sorry! I had to do something important!"

"What?"

I jerk the new Batmobile toy out from behind me. Carl gasps in delight and takes it.

"Why don't you go show Sophia?" I offer. "I'll come play with you after we get stuff unloaded."

"Okay!" He hops out of the van door and runs off, shouting for Sophia- passing by Shane and Lori who scold him for yelling.

I ease my leg down from the dashboard once Shane and Lori arrive.

"Got mixed up with one and had an accident," I admit to Shane.

He kneels on the ground and I shuffle in my seat so he can look at my ankle.

"How bad?"

"We broke some chains off a door and didn't move them. Thought it was clear, but there was a geek in there and I got tangled up in the chains and fell."

I already had my shoe off because of the pressure it was adding. Shane rolls up my pant leg to investigate deeper.

"Well, we're glad to see you in one piece," Lori comments, reaching in to rub my shoulder.

I hiss in pain when Shane takes my sock off. He shoots me an apologetic look.

"Can you move it?" He asks.

I wriggle my foot around lightly until the pain is too much and I stop.

"It's not broke.. Could be a sprain- that seems more likely."

I rest the side of my head abasing the headrest of the seat.

"We've got a brace and some meds for it. You'll have to stay off of it for awhile."