Chapter 23: White-hot Iron

**Mature content ahead – reader discretion advised**

Kanyon

His touch is like fire dancing across my skin. It burns and scorches me, sending chills down my spine, but I relish it. And I let it consume me wholly and openly.

His fingertips glide down my bare chest, falling to my stomach as he peppers sweet kisses along my collarbone. His bare chest is pressed against me, his skin hot like molten iron.

My arms are wrapped around him, holding him close as my fingers trace the contour of his muscles. They are flexed, solid under my touch, and I can't help but want to feel him closer. Can we get any closer?

We are already wrapped in some embrace, me seated on my mattress and him kneeling between my legs, his lips latched onto the curve of my neck, sucking and nipping. He massages and squeezes my breasts, fondling me before slightly pinching one of my nipples.

I yelp and jolt but ignore the twinge of my muscles as bliss consumes me. He smiles against my skin and kisses along the contour of my bust, giving each globe a kiss, and then taking one into his mouth.

I hiss, feeling his tongue swirl around the bud, followed by the gentle graze of his teeth. My nails dig into his back, that same heat simmering against my fingertips. He only smiles, then kisses the flesh before kissing along my stomach, his fingers trailing along my curves, moving to my hips.

Gently, he spreads my legs, kissing along my inner thighs before looking up at me. His eyes are so deep and wide, but there is something in them that wasn't in them before. It is dark and hungry, and it glosses his red lips.

"Lay back," he says lowly. His voice is quiet and deep. Husky.

I already know why. He doesn't need to elaborate. And beyond that, the fire burning in his eyes tells me to obey, sending shivers through my body. So, I do as he says and lean back, my arms and chest suddenly feeling so cold missing him.

He gently rests a hand on my lower abdomen and strokes it as he breathes, "Good. Good girl."

I shiver, chewing my lower lip and squeezing my eyes shut at his praise. And I know I feel his smile, even if I don't see it.

He plants his fingertips against my thighs, squeezing and stroking as he gingerly kisses them, then nibbles. I arch, gasping as he smiles, and then kisses again. Closer and closer until he is hovering at my underwear.

He stays there, the anticipation growing when he blows hot air against the material, my sensitive bundle of nerves already reacting. He presses his lips against it, kissing it through the fabric before finding my clit. He sucks it and I whimper, already trembling as a ball of nerves builds in my stomach.

He kisses and sucks, then hooks his fingers through the sides of my panties, then pulls them down until he flings them to the floor. I can already feel the slickness between my thighs, the hot juices seeping from me as if I am a squashed fruit. I quiver.

He returns, licking up my slit as his hands keep my legs pried open, then inserts his tongue. It swirls, moving through me as I whimper. My muscles twitch, my body already sensitive and reeling.

He finds my clit again, taking it into his mouth and sucking, nearly sending me to the stars. I arch, tangling my fingers in his hair as my body reacts. I think I can feel him smile against me as he inserts a finger, pumping it in and out of me.

Electricity starts to simmer deep in my belly, sending off zaps that dart through me. I tremble and quiver, trying to hold back when he inserts a second finger, still pumping. I suck in my breath, flinging my head back as my fingers twirl his hair. My body wants to react – to thrust my hips into his face. To be consumed by this man.