Chapter 17 : Threatened

ELSA'S POV

" What on Earth happened? " I asked them.

" It's kinda a long story, but- " Astrid started to explain.

" Hans' men attacked the house, Astrid and Hiccup distracted them, while Rapunzel and I packed anything we can't live without, " Anna said lightning fast.

" What?!? Are you guys okay? " I asked them.

" Yep, except for a couple bruises, we're good, " Astrid said calmly.

" Who is this? " Anna changed the subject pointing to Kristoff.

" I'm Kristoff and this is Sven, " Kristoff said, introducing himself and pointing to Sven.

They all said hi except for Anna, who just narrowed her eyes at him.

Kristoff looked at his watch, " Shoot! I'm gonna be late for work! Gotta go, nice meeting you all, " he said as he started to jog away, Sven following close behind.

" I don't like him, " Anna said, within a couple seconds of him being gone.

" Anna, he's a perfectly nice guy, okay now tell me again what happened, " I said.

They explained the whole story as we walked down the road.

" Wow, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help, " I apologized, feeling really guilty.

" It's not your fault, " Rapunzel said, and then I noticed she was there.

" Rapunzel! How did you get out of the house? " I asked, proud of her that she finally had the guts to leave.

" Well, Mother Gothel left for a few days and I was worried sick about Anna, so I decided I was gonna do it! I left the house and found my way to your house, I arrived minutes after you left, " she said a huge smile creeping onto her face.

" That's awesome! " I smiled and gave her a hug, " So where are we going now? " I asked.

" To my house, you guys are going to be staying there until this whole mess is dealt with, " Astrid said not leaving any room for opposition.

" Astrid- " I started, but was cut off.

" That wasn't an invite, that was a command, " she said.

I didn't try and fight with her, because it would be pointless.

JACK'S POV

" So what are we gonna do about Elsa? " Merida asked me.

I sighed, " Never mind what we are gonna do about her, let's go do something, " I said, getting bored talking about all this serious stuff.

" Okay, like what? " Flynn asked.

" I don't know, wanna get something to eat? " I suggested.

" Sure, " they both said in unison.

We headed out the door, locking it behind us, and started to walk out of the alley. When we were almost out someone grabbed my collar from behind and pinned me to the brick wall.

" I know what you're up to, but it won't work, stay away from Elsa, she's mine, " they threatened in my ear.

" Is this what you're been reduced to Hans? " I said, I had instantly recognized his voice.

He let go of me and shoved me into the wall again, " Whatever Frost, I've warned you, " he said as he melted into the shadows.

Merida and Flynn apparently hadn't noticed and and kept walking, I started to jog towards them, so I wouldn't be left behind.

They were bickering about some pointless thing and didn't even notice when I jogged up, I rolled my eyes at them, they were so oblivious.

I didn't even bother telling them what just happened, they would just feel guilty that they didn't even notice.

HANS' POV

" I did what you asked, sir, " I said as I walked into his office.

" Good, show me the girl, " he requested, from behind his desk.

I gulped, I knew what was gonna happen, " Well, you see sir, when I went to go have a chat with Jack, I sent my men to go retrieve her. "

" I don't care how it happened, just send her in! " he yelled, his voice booming off the walls around me.

" See the point was, my men were unable to find them, by the time the were into the apartment, everyone was gone, I think they knew we were coming, " I tried to reason, but it was pointless.

He slowly stood up, his black outfit blending in with dark shade of the room.

" I'm becoming very tired of you Hans, " he said, slowly turning around to face me, " You can't seem to do anything right. "

" I know sir, " I said trying to be as respectful as possible.

" Well if you know why don't you fix it? " he asked me, but he wasn't looking for an answer.

He sighed, his yellow eyes staring at me from the darkness, " I'm going to give you another chance Hans, I'm going to be at my business office until next Friday, that means you almost have two weeks. Is it possible for you to get her there by then? " he asked, he was so good at making me feel stupid and like a screw up.

" Yes sir, I won't let you down, " I said ignoring everything inside me telling me to talk back.

" Good, because if you do I might need to find myself another number two, " he threatened and I could hear the seriousness in his voice.

I stood there, not knowing what to say, he had threatened this before, but he never sounded this serious.

" What are doing standing around there? " he questioned, " Get going! You have a deadline! " he yelled at me.

Not wanting to get on his bad side anymore, I hurried out of his office and shut the door behind me.

Debt to PayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara