Chapter 21 : Shocked

JACK'S POV

The Bluetooth's frequency was jammed so I knew Hans must have scrambled the signal.

Anna, Astrid, Rapunzel and Kristoff were all looking at me, waiting for answers.

" There's been a little bit of trouble with the communication so I'm just going to check it out, but there's nothing to worry about, so just sit tight, " I explained.

They nodded their heads, " I'll be right back, " I said getting up from the table, I felt wrong fudging the truth a little bit, because I knew how much they cared about Elsa, but if they started panicking it would only make things worse.

I exited the coffee shop and headed to the office building.

ELSA'S POV

I had my back pressed against the desk in Mr. Black's office. My Bluetooth had stopped working so I had no communication with Jack. Hans had just entered and was looking through some papers.

Why was he here? He always said he had a boss, but no one knew who it was, is it possible it's Mr. Black?

I held my breath as another person entered the room.

" I found the file you wanted sir, the one about Jack Frost, " said the newcomer in the room.

" Good, I need you to find some dirt on him, so I can ruin him, that's what he gets for messing with me, " Hans replied.

I gulped, what did Jack do?

" Oh and when you leave, send some guards up here, I need a favour, " he said.

I heard the door shut and my heart started to pound, I have to get out of here! I can't steal the money, I think Hans will figure it out if 10,000 goes missing and then suddenly I can pay him back.

The door opened again, " I need you to go over to the desk and grab the girl sitting behind it, " he said calmly.

I froze, he knew I was there the whole time? I stayed still and waited until they came closer.

Just about when they reached the desk I stood up, " Okay, okay you got me, " I said putting my hands in the air.

" I'm a little disappointed Elsa, I thought you were going to put up more of a fight, " Hans said, looking genuinely disappointed.

" Sorry about that, " I said sarcastically while I glared at him.

" What are you waiting for? " he asked the guards, " Handcuff her, " he said.

The guards stepped forward, one went to place the handcuffs on, as fast as I could I grabbed his arms and pulled him forward. I stuck my knee out and slammed it into his gut, he folded in half and fell to the ground.

The other came and threw a punch at me, I easily ducked and stuck my leg out with a circular motion taking out his knees.

His knees gave out from underneath of him and he joined the other guard one the ground.

I was just about to continue when Hans said, " Don't move. "

I heard him load a gun and turned to face him. He pointed a black handgun at me and I raised my hands.

" Now unfortunately I'm not allowed to kill you, but we have guards to help you walk if you try anything, " he said giving me a smile and pointing the gun to my legs.

The two guards got up and held my arms behind my back.

" If you ever want to see your friends again, you will do exactly what I say, understand? " he said.

I nodded and he smiled, " First, I need you to- " he was cut off by someone bursting through the door.

They did a barrel roll to dodge the bullets that Hans shot at them.

I used this distraction to thrust my elbow into the nose of the guard to my right. Then I swung the same arm and punched the other guard in the face.

I recognized the person who burst through the door and was now fighting with Hans to be Jack.

My breath hitched as I realized he had come to help me.

I watched as he brought Hans' head down slamming it into his knee and letting him crumble to the floor.

Jack reached down and picked up the gun, I was completely shocked when he pointed it me.