Chapter 49 : Cabinets and Mini Comas

HANS' POV

" That didn't go so well, " I stated as we walked into the sitting room, where drinks awaited us on the table.

" I didn't expect to go good, but that went much worse then I thought it could, " William said, shaking his head.

" It's not your fault honey, the years you've been away has hardened her heart, " my mom consoled as she rubbed his arm.

I sat down on a long leather couch, picking up the crystal glass of scotch on the end table beside me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and both their eyes landed on me. I slowly reached into my pocket to look at the notification.

" It's from Pitch, " I said, scared to read the message itself, " He knows what I've done and that Elsa's still alive. He's coming. " 

JACK'S POV

My eyes were half open. They had never felt this heavy in my entire life. After everyone finished pigging out, most of them instantly fell asleep, with a few following moments later. 

But not me. I couldn't sleep knowing everyone else was. Someone had to stay awake and keep guard. 

The door slowly creaked open and the blonde  woman peaked her head in to look around. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep like the rest.

I heard her fully open the door and crossed the room, her heels clicking on the hard wood floors. She came towards me and stopped, " They're asleep, " she said.

After the words left her mouth another pair of footsteps entered the room. 

" Take her, " the woman said.

I wanted to open my eyes to see who she was talking about, but I didn't dare.

" That's her sister, William thinks it will be the best person to calm Elsa down. "

My heart jumped at the mention of her name, so Elsa was here, but why did she need calming down? What happened?

I fought the urge to jump up and question them,but I thought it was better if they didn't know I wasn't asleep.

The heavier footsteps passed by me in the direction of where Anna was and then both left the room, shutting the down behind them.

I opened my eyes, Anna was gone, but everyone hadn't moved. I nudged Flynn who had fallen asleep in the chair beside me, " Flynn, " I said as I nudged him again. 

He moved a bit, but didn't wake up, " Flynn! " I exclaimed and punched him in the shoulder.

" Huh! " He shut up in his chair and shook his head a bit. The sudden movement stirred Rapunzel who was sleeping awfully close to him. " What's going on? " he asked as he came to.

" Help me wake everyone up and then I'll explain, " I answered as I stood up to wake Kristoff. Once everyone had waken up from their mini food coma I told them about what happened to Anna.

" What!? " Astrid yelled, " How could you let them take Anna and not do anything about it? "

" I don't think she was in any danger or else I wouldn't have, but we know Elsa's in the building, so we got to get out of here and find them both, " I tried to explain my reasoning, but Astrid still looked skeptical. 

Almost as soon as I finished my sentence the lights cut and left all of us in complete darkness.

ANNA'S POV

I awoke to seeing the floor moving in front of me. I blinked a  couple times, to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Then I noticed the back of heels walking with the moving floor. Finally my brain put it together that someone was carrying me over their shoulder. 

" Hey! Put me down! " I yelled as I pounded my fists into the stranger's back. It didn't seem to phase them at all.

" She can walk now, " said a soft voice, and I was placed back on the ground.

I fixed my t-shirt and glared at the man who had just put me down, but he wouldn't make eye contact, " What's the meaning of all this? " I asked the blonde woman who was looking at me with soft eyes.

" Elsa's ready to have visitors and we thought you would want to see her first, unless you rather go back... " she trailed off as she spun on her heel and pointed in the direction behind us.

" No! Take me to her, " I said taking a step forward. She nodded and began walking beside me.

We walked down the hallway taking occasional turns here and now. I tried to remember all of them, but I don't think I was very successful.

The woman finally stopped in front of a shiny metal door, opened it and ushered me inside. I stepped inside and was immediately irritated by the fluorescent blue light. It was a small room that looked like an amateur surgeons theater with a metal gurney in the middle.

I turned around to look at the woman, " Sooooo, where is she? " I asked.

She looked as if she had seen a ghost, she reached for a paging system hooked to the wall, " Code red, I repeat, code red, " I heard her voice echo in the speakers in the hall. 

She slammed the door shut and the next instant I was alone and in complete darkness.

ELSA'S POV

It was dark where I was hiding, I tried not to make any noise so I wouldn't be caught. All I could do now was just wait and hopefully they would take the bait.

Eventually the door opened and someone stepped inside, " Sooooo, where is she? " said a familiar voice. Wait was that Anna? 

Someone gasped and " Code red " blasted through the building's PA system, followed by the door being slammed. 

Then it got darker then it was before, like all the lights had been shut off. I opened the cupboard door and looked out into the room, but all I saw was black. 

" Elsa? Are you in here? " the voice called out, this time I knew for sure it was Anna.

" Anna? I'm down here, " I said while waving my hand in the dark even though I knew she  couldn't see me, " Get down on your hands and knees I'm in the cupboard. "

I felt her hand out in front of her and I pulled her inside and shut the door behind her. 

" What's going on? Why are you in the cabinet? " Anna asked.

" I opened the vent grate to make it look like I had escaped, but I hid in here so they wouldn't actually know where I was, " I explained, it sounded pretty silly when I said it out loud.

" How are we gonna get out now? " Anna asked me, I could hear the fear in her voice.

" That's not important right now, what you need to know is who is keeping us here, " I said.

How on earth was I supposed to tell her our dad was still alive? But if I didn't tell her and she ran into him later then it would be so much worse. I took a deep breath, " Anna, there's something you need to know. "