Chapter 46 : Prisoners?

ANNA'S POV

Jack, Flynn and Merida disappeared down the alley while the rest of us went around to find a different way in.

" Guys, over here, " Kristoff called.

We all walked over to see him standing by a fire escape, " It might be easier to rescue Elsa if her kidnappers don't know we're here, " Kristoff suggested.

I smiled, " Good thinking, plus since Jack, Flynn and Merida are already on the ground floor, we can find her faster if we start from the top. "

Everyone agreed and we started climbing one by one, the building was only 5 stories high so it didn't take us that long before we were all standing on top.

We went to the door leading downward, it was locked, but Astrid had no problem picking it and letting us in. We cautiously entered, making sure not to make too much noise, we didn't want whoever had Elsa to know that we were here.

Astrid lead the way but when we got to the bottom of the stairs, a women in a clean cut yellow dress and heels was waiting for us.

We all stopped and got ready to fight our way past her and the five men behind her.

" There is no need for violence, " she said in a calm voice, " We led you here, you are welcomed guests, " her face lit up with a smile, " Follow me. "

And with that she twisted on her heel and started walking away.

We all exchanged glances, no one was sure what to do, but they did have Elsa, so we followed but didn't let our guard down.

" You see, Pitch is not some problem you just happened to stumble upon, " she said, " He been searching for you for years. "

She looked back at us, " Well not all of you, mostly just Anna and Elsa, " she continued walking, " The rest of you just happened to get dragged into the whole mess. "

ELSA'S POV

I felt my blood boil as in walked Hans.

My whole body shook with rage as he stood next to my father... No, William. I couldn't even think of him as my dad anymore, he lost that privilege.

" Ahh, Hans, thank you for joining us, " William stated and smiled at him.

I glared at both of them, " Why are you here? Isn't shooting me enough for you? "

" That wasn't my choice, I was just following orders, " Hans said that like I shouldn't be mad at him, " You should be thanking me for not killing you. "

I scoffed at him, " Oh you're right, thank you so much for shooting me, " I said my sarcastic side coming out.

Hans smiled, " You're welcome. "

William stepped in before I had the chance to freak out, " Okay enough, there's a reason both of you are here so suck it up and try not kill each other. "

" No promises, " I mumbled under my breath but they pretended not to hear it.

William looked at me and said, " I'm about to tell you what happened, what's going on and why Pitch is after you, but you should sit down, this is going to be a long story. "

JACK'S POV

We entered into the doorway and looked around, as soon as Merida crossed the threshold the door closed behind her automatically.

She tried to open the door again, but it was locked.

Three men where standing in front of us, " Follow, " the middle man grunted.

They walked away and we followed, it didn't seem like we had any other choice. We were led to a big room with comfy looking sofas and fancy decorations covering the walls.

" Wait here, " one man said and they left us, locking the door behind them.

We looked at each other, completely confused, " Where are we? " Merida asked, spinning around to look at each corner of the room.

" I have no idea, " I said, furrowing my brows and scratching my head in confusion.

" Well whoever it is, this is getting weird, " Flynn said walking over to a table against a wall, " I mean like this is really weird, " he said again pointing to a tray of assorted baked goods.

Merida and I walked over to the table, it was full of food and drinks, " Is this for us? " Merida wondered.

" I'm not sure, " I responded as my stomach growled, I hadn't realized how hungry I was until now.

Flynn picked up an apple turnover and raised it to his mouth, just before he could take a bite Merida swatted it out of his hand. The pastry went flying and landed on the floor a couple feet away, " Hey! " Flynn exclaimed, " What was that for? "

" Are you dumb lad? " Merida scoffed at him, " You don't eat food from strange people who locked you in a strange room! Who knows what it could be laced with. "

" Bu- But, " Flynn whined while Merida rolled her eyes.

" I think Merida's right, we don't know what they could have done to them, " I said.

Flynn let out a sigh and we all went to go sit on one of the many couches.

We were only sitting for a minute or two when the door opened again and in walked Anna, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Astrid and Hiccup led by a women.

She motioned them to where we were, " Make yourselves at home, " she smiled sweetly at us.

They came and sat down by us, we swapped stories of how we both ended up here.

" Who is that woman? " Anna asked, nobody could answer her, everyone was just as confused as her.

Rapunzel looked around at the group, " I think we're more prisoners then guests, " she said pointing to the windows.

We looked around, every window had vertical and horizontal steel bars on the outside and the same thought was running through all our minds, " What is going on? "