Chapter 3

~Thiago~

I can't tell anyone about that. Nobody was supposed to see me. I didn't think anyone was gonna be walking the street that late and in that abandoned area. Shit. And I was supposed to kill her or at least do something to keep her quiet. But I didn't do anything.

What situation would she be in where she would need to be able to catch a damn knife? I even fixed her hand for her...

She has a nice bike, a Harley cruiser. I just hope she actually calls if she need me...

~Vanity~

It's time to wake up and do it over again. When I get up and stretch I realize I didn't bring any clothes with me again.

Shit. Why do I always forget?

So now time to drive back to that place. I hate that place.

When I get ready and go outside to my bike see a note attached to it. It has a number on it and it says "if u ever get hurt, call me."

Wow this was from that kid? I am not gonna call him when I get hurt though...

I put the note in my pocket and start driving back to that place. Just like before I had to park down the street a little to avoid being heard.

I climb up the tree the same as I did yesterday my room was dark but the window was...unlocked...? Not only unlocked it was open. I cautiously move up the tree and towards the window.

I put both my hands on the window sill to steady myself and slowly look up from the tree. When I least expect it he runs up to me from out of the darkest corner and pushes me off the window and out the tree.

While I fall I hit every branch on the way down. My back, my arms, my legs all hit something.

I should've known. The window is never not jammed. Let alone open.

I take a few deep breaths before I walk back down the street to my bike, when I sit on it I reach in my pocket and take out the note that was stuck to my bike.

If u ever get hurt, call me

After looking at that note for a while I decide against it not wanting anyone to see me like this. Especially him.

I then start driving to school despite how my whole body aches. I promised my mom I would stay in school. And pass. And that's what I'm doing apparently...

After a drive that felt like forever I get there. And when I walk in everyone is staring at me.

Damn do I look that beat up? I must have blood on me or something. I didn't get to change.

That kid starts walking up to me ripping me from my thoughts.

"What the fuck happened to you" he sounds concerned.

I think about my answer carefully now wanting to give him any hints at what really happened.

"I uh... fell out of a tree before school." I say there was no point in telling a complete lie. Nobody would believe I ran into a wall or something.

"Im guessing you didn't get my note then" he looks me in my eyes. Now I can't lie. What the hell.

"I did actually. You stuck it to my bike" I say and his face grows annoyed.

"Well... why didn't you call then?" He asks also genuinely confused.

"Look I don't even know you. Why the hell would I call you if something happened to me? So you could make it worse?" I ask him clearly annoyed and wanting to leave the situation. And he seems taken aback from the way I'm talking to him.

"If you looking for a friend or something you better look somewhere else." I say this then walk away with a little limp. He doesn't do or say anything after that.

On my way to class a group of girls surround me.

Can I get a damn break?

"What the fuck do yall want? I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." I raise my voice a little then the bitch in the middle, Julie, starts talking to me.

"I heard you was talking my man" she says.

"Which one?" I ask because this bitch calls everyone her man. But when I ask that she looks so shocked that I said that. She's about to say something before I cut her off.

"Julie shut the fuck up. Don't speak to me" I say before she can even say what she was about to say. And that makes her really mad. She starts advancing towards me.

Fuck. I'm about to get beat up and for the first time I can't defend myself. She must've saw me limp in.

She tries to punch me but as much as it hurt, I catch her fist and kick her away from me.

if they try to jump me I'm fucked. I can handle one bitch in this condition. Not four.

That's what they start to do. All four of them start to kick punch and hit me. I'm not going anywhere though. Everyone starts gathering around in the hallway recording me get beat.

"Vanity is losing"
"Vanity never loses a fight"
"Vanity isn't running away"

Damn everyone is here. With their phones out and looking at me. To be honest this shit doesn't even hurt as bad.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I hear that kid yell from down the hallway. The other 3 girls run away and Julie is left.

Is that "her man"? Oh lord.

Julie looks at him and turns back to me to whisper in my ear. "Stay away from him"

I jerk my head back and slap the shit out of her.

"Shut the fuck up don't speak to me bitch." Now she has a red mark on the side of her face.

"You caught me at a bad time. But I'll get your ass for this later" I can see that she's trying not to cry, I know that shit had to sting.

As I see her about to cry a sweet smile starts to come to my face.

I love that look on her face. Makes me feel all warm inside.

She then walks away in the direction of the other girls. I sigh as I sit with my back up against the wall. Everybody leaves the hallways and he is the only one left.

"What the fuck was that what happened?" He asks.

"Are you fucking blind? Your bitch and her dogs jumped me" I say pissed off.

"And you didn't fucking move? You didn't run?" He says angrily.

"Why the fuck are you mad? You weren't touched. And get the fuck away from me. Your the reason this happened" I yell at him and slowly get up to limp to my next class.

—————————————

(A/N- what yall think so far?)