Chapter 49

~Vanity~

We get back and Thiago is still asleep and I don't want to wake him up. He's sleeping like he hasn't had sleep in years. I shake him a little.

"Thiago"

"Hm?"

"Get up we're at the house" I tell him and he lifts his head a little and looks around then stretches.

"Could you help me out?" I ask him and he jumps up at the request.

"Yes of course wait a minute" he tells me and gets out of the limo and I watch him run around to my side and opens the door and offers me his hand. I take it and he carefully helps me up. We walk to the door and we go inside.

"Optimus!" I yell out and sure enough he comes sprinting down the stairs. He runs right to me and I sit on the floor and he jumps right in my arms. Then he starts licking my eyes.

I missed him so much. He's gotten so big.

I hug him tightly and he continues to just lick my face. Then my mom comes out of Luis's room and she comes to me.

"Sienna I missed you so much" she says and gives me a tight squeeze. Then I stand up and Optimus is jumping on my legs.

"Where's Diana?" I ask and Thiago shrugs.

"She's in her room" my mom says and I nod and start making my way over there and Optimus follows close behind me. I get to Diana's room and open her door. She's there laying in her bed but no Theo.

"Yo Di-"

"Oh my god you're back!" She screams before letting me finish my sentence and jumps up to hug me. Then starts groaning in pain.

"Damn girl. Take it easy" I tell her and she leans all her weight on me. ALL of it. And I hold her up so we don't fall. Then I feel something move against me. I quickly back up while still holding her from a distance.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask her and she starts laughing.

"That was the baby" she says in between laughs.

"Oh..." I say slowly and stand her up so I'm not holding her anymore.

"That's the same thing that Thiago did" she tells me as her laughter subsides.

"Where's Theo?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I don't know he said he was gonna go hang out with Rico" she tells me and I nod.

"Did you find out if the baby was gonna be a boy or girl?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yup. We're having a boy" she tells me and I half smile.

"Does it hurt?" I ask and she looks at me like I'm stupid.

Yup. Stupid question. I know.

"Are you fucking stupid?" She asks me and I nod and sigh.

"Yes...yes I am" I say and she shakes her head.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asks me.

"I'm gonna lay in my own bed for the first time in forever" I tell her and she smiles and hugs me.

"Ok. I'm so glad you're back home" she says and I hug her back.

"Yeah I am too" I say then break the hug and walk out of her room and make my way to my own room. I get to my room and Thiago is already in there and when he hears me he jumps up from the bed.

"Hi, hey uh...come here sit with me" he says and I pause before walking over there to him and sitting next to him.

Ok...weird...