Chapter 33

~Vanity~

When I wake up in the morning I see that Thiago is gone. But Baby Optimus is still here.

Is he really that mad?

I then open my phone and it's reads 12pm.

Maybe it's not morning.

I open my phone and decide to text Diana.

Me: did you tell Rico yet?

Diana: not yet we're still waiting for a good time.

Me: what the hell do you
mean a good time? Just get
your lazy ass up and do it.

Diana: it's not that easy

Diana: you think he's just gonna take the news lightly?

Diana: I mean, his baby sister is dating his best friend that is 6 years older than her.

Me: bitch that's not my
problem.

Me: how about I tell Thiago
and he tells Rico.

Diana: NO

Me: ok I have an idea

Diana: what?

Me: just do it when that
niggas black out drunk.

Diana: are you serious right now?

Me: yup.

Diana: I don't even know why I even try.

Me: me either.

After that conversation I get up to take Optimus out so he can piss and shit. When I get up he does too and follows me out of the room and downstairs. I look in the living room and kitchen and still don't see Thiago.

He must be boycotting me.

I then go to my mom's room to see if she wants to come with us. When I get in there she is in bed on her phone but she looks up when she sees her door open.

"Ma. I'm about to take Optimus out, do you wanna come with us?" I ask her and she nods and gets up out of bed.

"Yeah I'll come" she says.

She follows me snd Optimus downstairs and out the front door. When we get outside I sit on the ground and she sits down next to me.

"So you got yourself a little boyfriend" she asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah. I do" I tell her while still watching Baby Optimus.

"When am I gonna officially meet him" she asks me and I look at her confused.

"You already met him. He went to go get you out of that place" I tell her.

"You know exactly what I mean. You didn't introduce him to me at all. I thought he was your friend until the second day I was here" she tells me and I shake my head and laugh.

"Well you know now right? I really think there's no need to introduce him again" I tell her and she shakes her head at me.

"What about you?" I ask her.

"What? Me and Luis? We talk sometimes. Why you ask?" She asks me back and I just smirk at her.

"I never said his name. But if the shoe fits..." I trail off and she rolls her eyes.