Chapter 62

~Vanity~

I wake up and notice that Thiagos not in the bed. I sit up and put my glasses on and  go to grab my phone when he comes out the bathroom shirtless and on the phone.

He's speaking Spanish to whoever but I'm not listening with intent to understand so I don't know what the hell he's saying. He notices me and smiles at me.

"Ay, me llamo Thiago. Soy muy fuerte y yo sabo palabras grandes" I make my voice deeper and mimic his accent. He starts smiling.

"What the hell was that?" He asks and I shrug.

"What was what? That's what you sound like" I tell him and he starts laughing even more.

"No I don't" he says then puts his shirt on.

"Whatever. You're still training?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah. It's gonna be a while before we stop" he says and I roll over on my stomach and put my head down in the pillows.

"I'll see you later tonight" he says then comes over to kiss me. He then leaves the room and my phone buzzes. I pick it up.

Unknown: you wave go to the gym with me today?

Who the fuck is this?

Me: who are you?

Unknown: it's Kurtis

Unknown: don't act like you don't know me

Me: oh I remember you

Kurtis: yeah so answer my question.

Me: when?

Kurtis: right now

Me: dude it's mad early

Kurtis: it's 11am

Me: and your point is?

Kurtis: come ON

Me: fine. Whatever.

Me: where's it at

Kurtis: on Main Street

Kurtis: see you soon boo😘

Oh my gosh

I roll my eyes at his text and put my phone down and stare up at the ceiling for a while.

I guess I should get up now...

I get up and take a shower. I wash my hair so now it comes out poofy and curly. I dry my hair with the towel. I put on my sports bra under my sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. I walk out my room but before I leave I go to my mom's room.

"Ma. Mom. Mom"

"What?" She asks and I stop talking. It's too early in the morning to be yelling.

"Hi" I say and she shakes her head and sighs.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine today..." I mumble.